• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

1st Reference Sheet

Tremblewick

So im looking for someone to commission my first reference sheet for my sona (colored and all). I only have some ideas of what id like it to look like so I expect this to take a good deal of time to complete. Im also okay with some creative freedom for the piece cause I feel my general idea is quite bland so any extra input is appreciated. I can be contacted through PM's for another form of communication or leave a message here and ill be checking on a daily basis. Ill include the overall details below.

*NSFW or SFW (Would prefer NSFW)
*Front/Back poses with a headshot
*Time Frame for completion : Open, No rush due to lack of overall content :p
*Budget : $100/Via PayPal Preferred
*Species : Canine (Wolf)
*Non Feral for this piece

Feel free to share some of your work too so I can see your overall style.

Thanks for reading this and whoever helps make my sona an actual reality instead of an idea.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

character profile 25$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

_request__character_profile___cassidy_by_queensolaris-db3ks9r.jpg
_request__character_profile___conrad_by_queensolaris-db3aju4.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For reference sheets like the first three (cell-shaded coloring) I charge $26 USD per full-body view (and $16 USD for an additional detail shot), so a cell-shaded reference sheet with a front and back view and a head shot would cost $68 USD in total.
For reference sheets like the last one (digital painting) I charge $37 USD per full-body view (and $26 USD for an additional detail shot), so a digitally painted reference sheet with a front and back view and a head shot would cost $100 USD in total in that case.
Please let me know which option you would like.
If you want to work with me, you can note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com.

I

iridescentgreen

I have a shop here with prices and examples. Feel free to use any of the contact methods listed if interested. I'd prefer to do SFW, but i could make two versions of the same image.

Tremblewick

Thanks everyone who has replied to my request! I've sent out a few messages and hopefully by tomorrow ill have someone so feel free to leave a message or PM. Loving all the examples and styles! May have to ask for another commission in the very near future and there's a lot of people here i'd love to have them do it!

Hello ! I understand you said that you sent out some messages already, but I thought I might throw my cards into the mix, just in case you were still looking or if you were possibly interested in the future ! For a reference sheet, I charge $35 USD for the first fullbody view and $30 for each additional fullbody view. I could do headshot views for an additional $15. So, for a front/back view plus a headshot as you said you were looking for, I would charge $80 USD. All payments are through PayPal, so you are good there. If you were interested in contacting me you can send me a message on here or note me on my FurAffinity !
Artwork Gallery for werewolf-kun -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
brandon_g_by_werewolfkun-db66xhx.png

alec_ref_by_werewolfkun-day9lj4.png

katinka_by_werewolfkun-db4wi3r.png

1487900613.werewolf-kun_zeraschan_couple_comm.png

Ruehl21

I really like my steak medium-rare.
I also do commissions, the most detailed information is on my blog here, so if the style suits you feel free to keep me in mind for the future. Prices are fairly negotiable, too.

Tremblewick

Thanks to everyone's enthusiasm! I have chosen an artist to do this for me but seeing all the great styles/work, I may have to contact some of you in the very near future for commissions! Too bad money goes too quickly cause id love to get one from everyone. Much love!

Li0nr00

So im looking for someone to commission my first reference sheet for my sona (colored and all). I only have some ideas of what id like it to look like so I expect this to take a good deal of time to complete. Im also okay with some creative freedom for the piece cause I feel my general idea is quite bland so any extra input is appreciated. I can be contacted through PM's for another form of communication or leave a message here and ill be checking on a daily basis. Ill include the overall details below.

*NSFW or SFW (Would prefer NSFW)
*Front/Back poses with a headshot
*Time Frame for completion : Open, No rush due to lack of overall content :p
*Budget : $100/Via PayPal Preferred
*Species : Canine (Wolf)
*Non Feral for this piece

Feel free to share some of your work too so I can see your overall style.

Thanks for reading this and whoever helps make my sona an actual reality instead of an idea.
Hello! I'd be very interested in your commission! I have done reference sheets before and accept PayPal. Please private message me for examples, I prefer not to post my art publicly just for saftey. Thank you, have an awesome day!

DogBarf

I'm a Mutt that loves Tacobell and Pizza too much
Hello !

I am an Artist on Furaffinity so I thought I'd toss my hat into the ring :3
Below I have included all the info you will need but if you have any question feel free to ask away!

Prices > Commission Info for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Examples of my Art > Artwork Gallery for Voodoo_Mutt_Works -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Terms of Service > Terms of Service [Please read !!] -- Voodoo_Mutt_Works' Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
* Please read my Terms of Service BEFORE commissioning me. *

If you may be interested in a commission please contact me through these channels!

- PM me on here
- Send me an email to VoodooMuttWorks@Gmail.com
- Send me a note on my personal FA > Userpage of dogbarf -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
- You can even send me a message on Telegram @ DogBarf

Hello, if you are still looking for an artist please check here for my examples, pricing, and more info.
Please message me if you're interested or have any questions about the process or pricing!
Cheers!

Nich

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there friend! I'm currently accepting commissions, and would love to draw this reference sheet for you! I don't mind working from text descriptions, and would be willing to work closely with you to make sure I get every detail right!

Price wise, my sheets start at $35 for simple sheets (up to two images (front/back, two forms, etc), a colour palette, and simple marking/tattoo images), and $50 for more complex sheets (three or four images (front/back/forms/clothing), palette, marking/tattoo images, items or information). Shading or NSFW can be added for $15 each!
I'll pop some examples of my sheets below, and link you to my NSFW examples Here. Please let me know if you're interested!

jenda_bb_sfw_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dba4kok.png
zulfi_ref_sheet_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dbabvjv.png
monstuni_ref_base_vetoooooo_aalll_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lbqy.png
reina_ref_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db8lb8l.png
lumaan_wo_glow_s_by_sleepypyrotechnics-db9nc6d.png

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
23577243@400-1495248758.jpg
23360679@400-1493432392.jpg
23686649@400-1496185771.jpg

I'm available for ref sheets!
for $85 my reference sheets include everything you need for a detailed overview of your character. Includes:
-Name
-Species
-Height
-Weight
-Likes & Dislikes (3-6 for each)
-Color palette
-Full body, flat colored front view of the character
-Full body, flat colored back view of the character
-Headshot

For written descriptions, I do charge an extra $25, so this would bring the commission up to $105 which is just a tad bit above your budget.
But if you are interested, please feel free to PM me or email me at PrismaKittyKreations@gmail.com.
Thanks for your time!~