• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($50+) 2-Panel OC Vore Comic (CLOSED)

HungeryBurr

If 2 panels can even be considered a comic, lol.

I'm envisioning something of a gym locker room scene featuring yours truly, resident voracious bear boi. Panel A features him stepping out of the shower, towel slung around his shoulders, growly potbelly out in all its glory, hungry look on his face directed toward the viewer. For Panel B, I'm thinking a bit of a smug mirror selfie featuring a bellyful of whoever he'd been admiring in Panel A.

That said, I haven't much in the way of a ref for this boi, but for better or worse he is in fact a fairly generic, tall, brown-furred, musclegut physique-having burr. I understand if this drives up the price a bit.

I can chat in PM's, tho I also have a discord available upon request for discussion of further details. :3

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1622392342.sushy_sword.jpg
]

1622317921.sushy_gatomon_catgirl2021.jpg

1621948278.sushy_comic1.jpg

1621612597.sushy_h3.jpg

1621020420.sushy_illu1.jpg

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Darknessis

dragocatowolfy .D
Good day!
An interesting idea, I would like to implement one of the themes I like.) If the examples of work suit (link below) and there is a desire to work together, we can discuss and try to sketch your idea.) Bears are cool (;

HungeryBurr

Okay y'all, I have reached out via DM to those I'm interested in working with. Thank you all very much for considering this little project, and to those who did not hear from me, all of your work is still lovely and I will keep ya bookmarked for any similar work in the future!