• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: 2 person (both males) Valentine's picture (SFW/NSFW) ($150~ budget)

Beutera

Hello everyone! Hope 2019 has been going well for you all! Have a picture I need made - as the title says, it is going to be a Valentine's Day picture, although it doesn't need to be finished by then (close would be nice though).

The two male characters are going to be a great big white werewolf sort of character and a mixed breed of a Great Dane/rabbit hybrid. Have no real ideas just yet as the what would be happening in the pic - so if you only do SFW work, that's just fine, and if you do both, also fine! We can work together to make something cute and sweet and wonderful!

Budget is gonna be around $150, although lower is acceptable and a bit higher ($180~200) is also good if I like your style a lot.

That's about it, I think! Hopefully did this right - it's been a while. Thank you for your interest (Can post here or PM) and talk with you later!

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

Fiorabeast

Always ill as hell
Hello there! You had me at 2 guys and Valentines (since I'm kind of a sucker for same-sex couples and them being lovey-dovey with each other and stuff!).Since I'm working on three other commissions, I think I can pull this off before Valentines rolls around.

If you don't mind an anime-styled illustration, my shop here has examples of what my art looks like.
At the moment I do SFW (but if you want NSFW, the price will be a little higher depending on what you want) and I am running an emergency commission sale where if you want a clean-lined art illustration, it will be $5USD off. Since it's 2 characters, the cost will be around $55 USD since it's $5USD for an extra character and will come only in flat colors (if you wanted shading, it's going to cost extra from $5USD for a celshade, to $10USD for painterly). Though, the catch for the sale is you need to have your characters already designed out (if it's from scratch, there will be a fee for it).

If you are interested, you are welcome to PM me either here in the Forums, or via my gmail at fiorabeast7.
Thank you for reading this, and good luck with finding your artist!

Mydlas

Hello there! I am not sure if you found someone, however I think I have a valuable quality and a pretty decent price range to accomplish this art for you.
I've been doing art for a job for years and I feel like the art would be a ton of fun for me to do. I also always give the sketches for approval and editions before finishing the art.

My prices My FA Page My DA Page

art examples:
1474095796-mydlas-back-to-back-poses-final.jpg

1483517404-mydlas-fight-animal.jpg

Capture-d-e-cran-2018-10-31-a-11-35-25.png

Herwila

Hello, I'd be interested in drawing for you. I can draw both sfw and nsfw.

Here's an example of my style:
auHmC12.png

I'm also pretty decent at drawing abs:
2iUQ5sk.png

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
pxGgGXK.png

Jelly

Hi! This sounds like a cute, fun thing and I'd love to help you bring it to life! I specialize in these types of characters, haha, so I'm very interested! I do both sfw and NSFW so anything's fine by me! Examples of my work below:
com_2.png
xc_f.png
sketch-1.png
have_this_random_thing_by_skuttleton-dbjdue7.png

Price range negotiable of course, but this sounds like the 30-40 range. Dm me if you're interested! Hope you find what you're looking for.

Last edited:

refroste

Hi, here's my general commission information! I tend to charge more for NSFW stuff if you'd like me to work on both options.
tumblr_pbkzldhCLv1rbffxzo5_1280.png

tumblr_pbkzldhCLv1rbffxzo3_1280.png

tumblr_pbkzldhCLv1rbffxzo4_1280.png

Depending on complexity I charge more at the end of the commission, but the starting point is what I expect to be paid in full up front. Thank you for the consideration!

Hi there! I'd totally be up for this if my style interests you c: two characters would be 18€ or 21 USD for halfbody and 36€ or 42 USD in fullbody! I only do SFW and I'm totally up to draw something more on the cute side. If you were interested, I could have it ready by Valentines or even earlier without problem.

sssg_by_aqua_adopts22_dcwpdbj-pre.jpg
sssgrt_by_aqua_adopts22_dcwpdbt-pre.jpg
sssgrte_by_aqua_adopts22_dcwpdbz-pre.jpg

sambud

artist, ready for commissions - pm if interested.
30602462@400-1551063342.jpg

Commissions open now!
[3-slots for this week available]

Artwork Gallery for sambud -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
almost any kind of art-related stuff! (sfw/nsfw)

PM/conversation via forum https://forums.furaffinity.net/conversations/add?to=sambud
or use notes on FA www.furaffinity.net/newpm/sambud/
or post here, i'll answer ASAP.

[sketches, colored cell-shading, 2d hq art, icons, 3d head/bust/fullbody, rotatable GIFs]
+your old art upgrades is possible, +ref sheets, any species, SFW/ NSFW.
Some demos:

\

View attachment 52488
View attachment 49913View attachment 50070
View attachment 52894

Last edited: