• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

2 truths and a Lie

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I'll go with two!

But am curious about getting two black eyes at a piano competition? I've had a few in my day, but never at the same time. You should have used them for a raccoon fursona : P

closetcutie

sea doggo
I'll go with two!

But am curious about getting two black eyes at a piano competition? I've had a few in my day, but never at the same time. You should have used them for a raccoon fursona : P
Ding ding ding! Although I have done that before after getting 2 hours of sleep in a 48 hour time period...
As for the eye thing, it was a series of unfortunate events involving tripping over my dog and bashing my face into a corner, then flailing around in pain and bashing the other. I know it sounds fake, but man I'll never forget showing up at that festival looking like a fucking heroin addict. Idk how it was possible, but it hurt like hell. 90% sure the judges thought I was being abused at home or smth lmao

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
I guess I'll try

I got kicked out of a highschool
I was involved in a subway/skytrain fight
I got 2 concussions from doing my only 2 favorite sports

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Huh...I'll bet you were kicked out of high-school, for unprecedented levels of delinquency!

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
It was #2 although I was close to punching a drunk guy out for stroking my arm and asking if I was scared on one..

#1 I did get kicked out for horrible grades and dropping French immersion
#3 paint ball and mountain biking I both broken bones and got concussions from

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Ok . My turn then:
- I've lived most of my life on an island.
- I've been a judge on a national level aerobic competition.
- I'm phobic of dogs

Foenixblood

75% gryphon, 25% phoenix, 100% fun, got a dutchie
It must be 3 then

I guess I'll take a turn if you guys don't mind
1. I never owned a car
2. I technically speaking died
3. I fired at least 5 types of guns

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
#1 (if it's true, don't worry, I don't even have a licence)