• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

2 truths and a Lie

L

-..Legacy..-

You calling my claims fabricated? Because everything I've said in this thread so far is true.

No, he was citing general psychological research. People tend to add excessive details when trying to convince others. I even did it subconsciously with mine, without even noticing it until now.

D

Deleted member 82554

No, he was citing general psychological research. People tend to add excessive details when trying to convince others. I even did it subconsciously with mine, without even noticing it until now.
Oh, I see. He was quoting my claim about the blue eyes. That little piece of information I came across years ago, on some show about genetics and evolution.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Well, looks like we're a bit off topic. :p

I'll do one then:

1. I have a boyfriend now, and we've been secretly dating for months
2. When biking, I managed to fall off and scrape both my palms and knees
3. I have been bitten by a dog, and the dog's tooth got stuck in my arm

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Is it 1? I don't see you as the type who'd be quiet about something like that.
Correct answer. Though I wouldn't go around saying "Hey guys, look! I've got a partner!". :p

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
G

Ginza

I'll do another then

1. I've owned more than 12 pet mice
2. I played professional ultimate frisbee
3. I didn't learn how to ride a bike until 14 years old

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin

connortheskunk

definitely did not look at yiff last night.
My turn! Let's talk games!
1. I hold the #2 spot for a 131 Jiggy speedrun of Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
2. I have over 100,000 Gamerscore on Xbox Live, across more than 300 games and 6 platforms.
3. I am ranked in the top 1,000 best Rock Band/Guitar Hero players in the world for guitar.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
I'll go with 1.

connortheskunk

definitely did not look at yiff last night.
I'll go with 3.
Nope! Ranked 234 of 385k on the Rock Band 4 leaderboards.
tt35.jpg

Explanation below of how the leaderboard works if you would like to read it:
The number on the left is the rank. The number on the right is the sum of your best scores of the 65 different on-disc songs of all varying difficulty. This is generally regarded as a way of determining a player's skill as a better score means less notes missed, less overstrums, better overdrive path, etc. And since everybody has the same 65 songs to play from, no one has an advantage over anyone else.
While there is a leaderboard for "skill", (which I am currently ranked 630 on) most competitve players ignore it because its algorithm is flawed--it uses an algorithm that favors people with smaller song collections and people who have played less songs and easier songs. The algorithm takes the average star score of each difficulty rank and then averages THAT number. So all you would have to do to earn a maximum skill level of 1000 is to play one song at each difficulty rank (0 dots, 1 dot, 2 dots, 3 dots, 4 dots, 5 dots and devil tiered) and make sure you get the maximum star score of gold stars. There are many devil-tiered songs that are easy to gold star, so as long as you know the right songs to play, you can easily achieve a max skill of 1000. Adding this to the fact that many skilled players buy more difficult DLC songs, the leaderboard ends up not being a very good judge of the player's "true" skill--which is why the "Disc Songs Score" leaderboard is generally regarded as the "True Skill" leaderboard for competitive Rock Band players."

I'll got with 2 since it's the only one not taken...
Also wrong. Been playing Xbox for over 10 years. Hit 100k on February 5 of this year. Really kicked it into gear this summer, though, so now I am sitting at 124k
KinectKid333's TrueAchievements Profile <---das me

I'll go with 1.
You got it right! Not too hard to figure out if you know where to look. Speedrun.com only lists one verified run for the Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts 131 Jiggy speedrun, though this is something that I am working on perfecting and hopefully I can make a full run soon.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Well, my turn again then?

1. I don't live in an EU country.
2. I have once kicked the floor of the veranda, ending up in getting the biggest splinter ever.
3. I have visited Germany before.

Arcturus Maple

Enigmatic Anomaly
I'll go with 2, as it is almost certainly a lie, even if the recipient of biggest splinter ever could be verified.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
I'll say 3 before this is taken.
You're correct.

Your turn. xD

I'll go with 2, as it is almost certainly a lie, even if the recipient of biggest splinter ever could be verified.
I kicked the veranda as a kid. Splinter was half the size of my foot sole. Suffice to say, a lot of screaming and wailing. :p

My mom took a picture of it, but she can't for the love of her find it.

Klaverbloem

W like... Wandering
Yay!
1-I am very affraid of insects and insect-like creatures (putting Arachnides in that category, for example. Have to leave my bedroom when I spot one.).
2-I am scared of heights and void (I anticipate falls and had to deny a free fall offer because of that)
3-I have already visited Amsterdam, London and Paris (I have no side information to add here.)