• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

2 truths and a Lie

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Yay!
1-I am very affraid of insects and insect-like creatures (putting Arachnides in that category, for example. Have to leave my bedroom when I spot one.).
2-I am scared of heights and void (I anticipate falls and had to deny a free fall offer because of that)
3-I have already visited Amsterdam, London and Paris (I have no side information to add here.)

Gonna have to go with number 2.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Klaverbloem

W like... Wandering
I have been to Amsterdam and Paris with my family, and to London with my school. And even if they all have their downsides, they really are beautiful towns, and quite unique for what I know. (Dutch small towns are quite wonderful, if you like water.)
Gonna have to go with number 2.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes indeed I'm not scared by heights, even though it can be thrilling sometimes. And I didn't deny the free fall experience, in fact I did it. Thrill is the word.

So it's your turn buddy.

GarthTheWereWolf

1. I spent last Halloween watching horror movies with rapists and serial killers.

2. I am a military brat that grew up on a base in Stuttgart, Germany.

3. I have swum with great white sharks, pulled the tail of a tiger, been kissed by a wolf, and chased by a bear.

GarthTheWereWolf

Nope, 1 is the truth.

I worked on Halloween. I am a nurse at a maximum security forensic mental hospital. So every patient in that hospital is in there because they have a mental illness and have commit a violent crime. We let them roam about the facility like free range chickens. They aren't in prison cells.

I did some dayroom coverage that day and watched horror movies on TV with the patients and let me tell you. It is very surreal experience watching a movie like Saw and listening to the running commentary from patients that have actually done those sorts of things to people.

^^ I'll take my chances with 2

Ding ding! You got it. I am a military brat, but my dad was stationed at Heidelberg, Germany. We spent about 3 years living there but most of my childhood was spent growing up in the States.

Fuzzylumkin

The token panda
1. I have a bifurcated uvula
2. I spent a year in new zealand
3. I worked in the horror film industry

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
xD

Gonna give you a bit of a tricky one:

1. I love my bike, and I love biking in the forests around my apartment.
2. I've accidentally been mistaken for a dealer while at a concert.
3. I unironically like Nickelback.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
S

silveredgreen

Since the person above me didn't post, i'll post one.

1. One of my old fursonas was a wolf
2. I used to unironically listen to Gangnam Style
3. I lost my virginity to my fingers and a toy

S

silveredgreen

3 is correct. I'm still a virgin.

I legit used to listen to Gangnam Style unironically, back when it blew up. And my first actual 'fursona' was a wolf, before i officially joined the furry fandom.