• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: $20+ Design Commissions!

cowboykidd

yeehaw
Howdy, everyone! Welcome to my custom design thread.

Below are some examples of designs I've created. You can see even more under the designs section on my Toyhouse profile. I can do any species, but I'm currently not taking commissions for humanoid designs.

32981632_mcjnd0UrOK4VMnG.png
34051982_4Yjxfr2XmohoNN1.png?1619273717
31135803_k2MSvGZPOtXd8GT.png?1612408611

PRICES
$20 - Front view: One front view drawing of the character design, either clothed or nude.
$30 - Front view + outfit: Two front view drawings of the character design, one clothed and one nude. Clothing will be drawn over the front view illustration for the nude one.
$30 - Front/back view: Two drawings of the character design; a front view and a back view, either clothed or nude.
$40 - Front/back view + outfit: Three drawings of the character design; a nude front view and back view, and a clothed front view.
$?? - Full reference sheet: Full reference sheets are available and pricing can be discussed in messages. Pricing depends on the features of the ref.

FORM
Commission type:front view, front/back view, etc..
Paypal email:so i can send you an invoice
Design theme:description, moodboard, palette, etc..
Species:domestic cat, lizard, etc..
Details: if you are looking for a specific tattoo, accessory, etc.. add this here or anything else you want me to know

SLOTS
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

Thank you for viewing my thread!