• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($20+) Marker & Watercolor Kemono Style (human too) Mailed!

MoonriseLotus

Capsaicin Addict
Greetings! I'm offering two types of commissions.

Getting them mailed to you is not a requirement, but an option! Either way, you will receive a 300 DPI PDF scan of the piece (no watermark). If you choose to get them mailed, I'm doing USPS Flatrate envelope that will be an additional $8.95.

First is "badge style" that can be your fursona/character with their name done in marker. They are around 4" x 4" and done on 5.5" x 8.5 " paper. Please note they are "badge style", as I cannot laminate them. You will be getting the 5.5" x 8.5" paper with it on it for $20

The next is also done on 5.5" x 8.5", but is half body watercolor for $40

I can draw your fursona/oc in my Kemono-leaning style,
or traditional style (though I don't have any examples of that at the moment). I can also do humans. This is for 1 character per drawing. I'm okay with doing NSFW elements if you want them to be suggestive (you must be 18+). Keep in mind these are headshots or half body though. I can also do gore/blood.
I don't mind doing fanart either.
I'm not good at drawing heavy armor.

Reason for commissions: NYC Con Edison deciding it would be acceptable to raise power/heating bills 300% without warning.

I have 10 slots open, and this will be quick turnaround time of 2-3 days (plus the mail shipping time, but you will get the PDF file as I finish). I'm allowing 1 free change/edit during the sketch, as you will be shown it before I proceed to ink and color ♡

Paypal only, please.

Marker Headshot Examples:
-marker2.jpg -marker1.jpg

Watercolor Examples:

-watercolor1.jpg -watercolor2.jpg

You can see more of my art at my instagram or twitter.

(Examples are just my ocs and fursona.)

I haven't updated much in the past few months due to moving, but now I'm settled in!

If you are interested in getting a commission, please message me here with many references if you have them. I would prefer to take payment beforehand, but I will accept taking it after where you will get a very tiny watermarked thumbnail before payment is sent.

Thanks for reading, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Last edited: