• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

$20 "Woodcut"-style symmetry ink icons

Zel_____

just here to sell stuff and shitpost
I'm not sure what else to call these so forgive the wonky title, but check 'em out:

1507537072.wanderingyena_arcadius_symmetry.jpg

1506922947.wanderingyena_inktober_symmetry1.jpg

1506992856.wanderingyena_inktober_symmetry2.jpg

It's a symmetry digital ink of your character or topic of choice, done in solid blacks and whites to give the appearance of a 'wood cut' style of printing. Your choice of portrait (looking at the viewer) or double-headed like the gryphon at the bottom. Your choice of a 'normal' representation of your OC, or if you want me to go crazy with extra eyes or other details.

I can make them circle-friendly for Twitter/Telegram if you like.

Adding a splash of color for the eyes or other feature (necklace/collar, nose, etc.) is FREE.

Adding full color to the whole thing is only another $15.

I don't check the forums much so feel free to message me on Telegram or contact me through my website.

M

Mahogany

These are awesome! Would you be willing to do a portrait of my boar? With her red eyes?

Attachments

• Icon.png
    Icon.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Headshot.png
    Headshot.png
    271.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Traveller.jpg
    Traveller.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 44

Zel_____

These are awesome! Would you be willing to do a portrait of my boar? With her red eyes?

Hey there, a boar would be amazing! That scarf will look nice in an icon, too.

Do you have a preference for expression or anything like that?

My paypal is aupaypal[at]zelaphas[dot]com, and these are $15 USD. Let me know where I can send it once it's done (if you have an email I can send it to or a Telegram that'd be perfect).

Thanks again!

M

Mahogany

Sorry it took so long, but payment is sent. ^^

I agree on the scarf too. :) If she could look confident that would be awesome, not angry, but just confident. Maybe edging on the side of cocky, haha.
If that works for you.

You're welcome to send it on here or to sotc@hotmail.ca

Thank you very much!

Zel_____

I agree on the scarf too. :) If she could look confident that would be awesome, not angry, but just confident. Maybe edging on the side of cocky, haha.
If that works for you.

Thank you very much!

Ah thanks a ton! And I got everything. I've added you to my project board here: Trello (ignore everything that isn't labeled a 'commission', commissions always take priority).

I should be able to wrap this up soon.

Also, I love the traveler ref you shared! I do a lot of vagabond/medieval stuff myself: www.furaffinity.net: Tavern Tiger by WanderingYena , www.furaffinity.net: Want some? by WanderingYena , www.furaffinity.net: Lady goat hitchhiker by WanderingYena www.furaffinity.net: Jace Jackrabbit Hitchhiker Commission by WanderingYena

Zel_____

If that works for you.

Thank you very much!

And here it is! I hope you enjoy it. Thanks again for the commission! I also emailed a copy to ya.

1508294820.wanderingyena_woodcutsymmetrycommissions_mohogany.jpg

Last edited:

Zel_____

1508291997.wanderingyena_woodcutsymmetrycommissions_nickyatumney2.jpg

Here's another example to bump the thread again!

I have ONE $15 slot left, after that the price goes up to $20 (and I'll probably make a new thread).

Zel_____

1508979991.wanderingyena_woodcutsymmetrycommissions_azimuth.jpg

Bump with another recent example! These make GREAT Halloween icons (but also work year-round, too!). I simplified ordering with this Google Form, so feel free to either fill out the form or send me a note. Thanks everyone!