• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

*** 2007 FurAffinity New Year Party Thread ***

uncia2000

*snow'pard yawns and stretches, looking around the world; almost forgetting that it's already 10.45pm over on Chatham Island*

*hastily sets up a few bottles and glasses on the bar, should any earlycomers be passing by...*
(Plenty more available as required, by way of thanks for being a part of our wonderful lil' community. Great to have y'all here and be a part of that... :D)

===

Please feel free to stop by and chat/send on Best wishes for 2007, even if that hasn't yet arrived where you are...

Cheers & Have a good one,
David/Lapis snowmeow. :)
[09.00am local time]

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
It's 2am on the 31st here. I have this tendency to stay up late and forget what day it [was], and so I found myself about an hour ago thinking "...it's late! and it's the 31st! did I miss the countdown?!"
but of course it's not happening for another 22 hours here ;p

I blame the late-night food stops that say "open til 2am sun-thu, til 3am fri-sat" because I never know if they mean 2/3a to be the morning of the current day or the evening of the previous...

ramble ramble, happy new year :D

uncia2000

24*7 all the way, Hanazawa. =^.o^=
*offers a quick early drink whilst things are quiet to see if that helps remind you where in the world you are*

Catch ya again later, no doubt, friend! ;)

*chills for a bit, ready to pounce (slowly?) into action if required; wondering who will actually be in 2007 first*

=
p.s. "First footing" at 2am the previous morning is craaaazy.

DavidN

I used to be right on GMT, so it feels pretty strange being eight hours behind this time. Of course, there's always that island off New Zealand that exists suspended in the future at 13 hours beyond GMT (a phenomenon that I discovered while entering vast lists of timezones into a system at work). They'll already be in 2007 by now.

90Ozkr

heh, well i guess this will be my only post, but anyways, i hope all you furries have the best of the best in this upcoming year, have a great time and i hope all your goals can be acomplished...

from my behalf... thats all... ^^ have a wonderfull time d00dz and doodettes! ^^ its nearly 3 am of the 31st.... so pardon any mistakes or my DULL english ^^

have a great one!
Cheers!!
*wishes furaffinity to be stable for this 2007 ^^*[/color]

maverick

Bandwagon! ^^

Dear FurAffinity -- our digi-dragon leader, admins, coders, mods, Fender, all the artists, the watchers, and everyone, (including the penguins):

Thank you for a wonderful year. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

May the party last forever. May y'all have a happy, prosperous, and profitable 2007.

xoxo

~ Zion

uncia2000

Cozmo said:
It's only 1:47 in the afternoon here. Have to wait quite a while...

For those of us who are not fashionably early by living in Oz. Already had one call from next year, IRL, which is always kinda cool. :)

*looks up*. Penguins? Who said anything about those penguins? ;)
*puts out a bucket or two of fishmeal, well away from the bar*

LT_Max_W_Charger

uncia2000 said:
24*7 all the way, Hanazawa. =^.o^=
*offers a quick early drink whilst things are quiet to see if that helps remind you where in the world you are*

Catch ya again later, no doubt, friend! ;)

*chills for a bit, ready to pounce (slowly?) into action if required; wondering who will actually be in 2007 first*

=
p.s. "First footing" at 2am the previous morning is craaaazy.

Depends if yer over seas... BUT if yer talkn only bout here int he US... all the people on the east side my friend. *smirks* i was up till... 1am last night. just dinking around and working on my comic.... But yeah.. Happy newyear. Though it wont be for me cus i have to live here with my moronic { YES i know its not a word.] grandparents so..... ehhh.. yeah:cry:

LT_Max_W_Charger

*pouts* also i know this isn;t the place for this question.. but how did ya get the photo in yer sig?

[ed./u2k]: *snow'pard hastily starts scribbling a note, making ready to pass that across the bar; then notices Pomander got there first and tears that up...* Thanks bud. :)

LT_Max_W_Charger

Pomander said:
http://www.furaffinityforums.net/usercp.php?action=editsig

Visit the link above to edit your signature. To add an image, you can either do [ img ] http://yourphotolinkhere.jpg [ / img ] without the spaces in those img tags or see that line above where you input text that has the bold B, etcetera? Click the sixth button from the right (the one with the mountain) and it'll ask for the link to the img. :p

Thanks.

Red13Nanaki

I still remember the beginning of 2000 when everyone thought that the world was going to end because of the year 2000 bug.  Well here's to a new year sure to filled with many more disappointments. :-(  Well I at least hope everyone else has a great 2007! :D

Foxlink

Enjoying a new Mac Pro!!
Happy new year FA :) I get to watch an awesome fireworks show from my 9'th floor apt tonight..lol only about 12 hrs away.. lol

much love to all my friends here, happy new year!! :)

=^_^=
-Fox

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
Thanks FA, for a great year, and hope this place goes strong in 2007 and beyond.

Been a great year for me outside FA too, my art has gotten better and I have found who I truly am (dragon otherkin). This will definitely be a yer to remember for me! :D

12 more hours to go here.

Hex

762blnknx2.jpg

Those + my AK = the real way to bring in the new year! (without all the messy results of real bullets, heh.) :D

ADF

It feels weird that it is nearly 2007 already, I can still remember when they were saying the world was going to end in 2000 :D

O

Option7

it was also sposed to end in '06. So much for that!
I'm gonna be on my own tonight :( My original plan fell through.
I'm still gonna be getting stoned/drunk, at least