• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

2020 releases you're looking forward to

Spartan-666

"I need a weapon" - John-117
Which game or games releasing this year are you looking forward to the most? Mine is Doom Eternal. Honorable mentions include: Halo Infinite, The Last of Us Part II, Cyberpunk 2077, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, Destroy All Humans and Resident Evil 3.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Bannerlord of course! I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL!

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Doom Eternal's my main one really. Cyberpunk 2020 and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2 are the others.

There ARE a couple others that I'm interested in getting, but they're fairly obscure games I got to play demos of during a convention, they're by much smaller teams, and I don't think they'll be ready IN 2020.

Rouge166

Surprised nobody mentioned Animal Crossing yet...can't play it but the DLC for Pokemon SwSh.

I just want another TES or Fallout that isn't a dumbed down bland forgettable unstable piss stain. Father Todd why have you forsaken us

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
  • Resident Evil 3 Remake
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  • Fuga: Melodies of Steel
  • Biomutant
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert Remastered
  • Fairy Tail
  • Death March Club
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
This game made me so happy to see announced
I was hoping for a brand new PMD but even a remaster, especially one as gorgeous as this, is sooo cool. These games touch the heart in ways few games do and I cant wait. Time to
become a fugitive once more

EmmyCatto

I don’t use this site anymore
I'm honestly not much of a gamer as I used to be. That being said, I do want to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons when that releases. Also Spiritfarer, if that's supposed to be this year.

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is probably at the top of my list. It's kind of tie between the RE 3 Remake and the new Animal Crossing :D

Stratelier

Rivals of Aether (an indie Smashlike) is getting a "Definitive Edition" release this summer and that includes the Switch.