• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

20's furs?

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
*Terrier noises*
*comes over to see if you smell like food*
*sniff-sniff-snifF*
*sits like a good boi*

FlareAeon

Friendly, Gluttonous, definitely not chubby floof.
Welcome! I’m early 30’s, not 20’s, but no reason we can’t still be friends!
I'm in my late 20s. XD Ah to be young again, am I right?

Welcome to the forums and the fandom @crowwwy :3 I'm an uncultured swine when it comes to music, but we can definitely still be friends!

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
Hey welcome! I'm a 24 myself. I remember when I was new, I hope it's as interesting and exciting for you as it was for me! Feel free to ask away here, we love questions and newcomers in this forum. I'm DM friendly too.

I'm an artist myself, and this PFP I made. Right now I don't put any of my recent art up but willing to show if you or anyone is interested.

Big fan of music too. Well, not in a technical way, I don't study it or play XD
My range is anywhere from thrash metal and death metal to psych rock and prog rock to synth and vaporwave, though I'm more of a metalhead at heart. :>

Welcome! I’m early 30’s, not 20’s, but no reason we can’t still be friends!
for sure! i realized i was coming off a bit limited in my post, i don't mean to cut off anyone for being a bit older than myself! just saw a lot of furs older than myself on the forums and wanted to see who was around my age. but im definitely down to chat anyways, so feel free to reach out ^V^

Hey welcome! I'm a 24 myself. I remember when I was new, I hope it's as interesting and exciting for you as it was for me! Feel free to ask away here, we love questions and newcomers in this forum. I'm DM friendly too.

I'm an artist myself, and this PFP I made. Right now I don't put any of my recent art up but willing to show if you or anyone is interested.

Big fan of music too. Well, not in a technical way, I don't study it or play XD
My range is anywhere from thrash metal and death metal to psych rock and prog rock to synth and vaporwave, though I'm more of a metalhead at heart. :>
I like your pfp! great pops of color and the shading is awesome.

It's def interesting to explore! It's making me want to attend a con one day.

Hahah while I do mess around with making my own music, im not sure I would call it technical either :p Metal is pretty fucken sick as well, I don't mainly listen to it but I once in a while i throw on some death metal (death, entombed, etc) when I just need some double kick mastery. I also fuck with some hardcore punk, a band I found that I don't think gets enough love is "HONGKONGFUCKYOU" (kind of powerviolence) which does music in a way i can barely describe. like satirical raw agression with technical drum blasts and 3 basses going ham lol. maybe you'd like em if you haven't found them already if you're into loud stuff. send me any recs you have for death metal im always looking!

Last edited:

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
I like your pfp! great pops of color and the shading is awesome.

It's def interesting to explore! It's making me want to attend a con one day.

Hahah while I do mess around with making my own music, im not sure I would call it technical either :p Metal is pretty fucken sick as well, I don't mainly listen to it but I once in a while i throw on some death metal (death, entombed, etc) when I just need some double kick mastery. I also fuck with some hardcore punk, a band I found that I don't think gets enough love is "HONGKONGFUCKYOU" (kind of powerviolence) which does music in a way i can barely describe. like satirical raw agression with technical drum blasts and 3 basses going ham lol. maybe you'd like em if you haven't found them already if you're into loud stuff.
Thanks! I've worked for years and years to nail my techniques but I always lack consistency because it's hard consistently doing art. I always feel my art is lacking all my effort or thought sometimes despite my knowledge.

And Death is great, gotta listen to it again. I've been on a death-thrash or brutal thrash kick (Demolition Hammer, Solstice, etc) as of late.

HKFK sounds fun, hardcore is what got me into heavy music (though that bass distortion is heavy as shit, almost in it's own genre lolll).