I have put serious thought into what exactly are cuntboy, pussyboys, innersexed males, she-men? Probably more than a person should.
I've put my biology lessons to work trying to explain their existance. What exactly makes one a "cuntboy" (is there a more polite term more importantly).
The lack of breasts does not mean one is male, on account breasts are secondary characteristics. Men can develope breasts just as women can develope beards. A cuntboy can easily just be a "titless female", or even a female with Turner's Syndrome.
When we look at it that way, a shemale (male genetalia, an anus, and breasts) isnt a herm, just a guy who has breasts.
So what makes the "boy "part of it?
WHAT CAUSES CUNTBOYS?
1) Are they the new herm? Do they possess testes and ovaries (all internal), but instead of a penis and breasts, they possess a vagina and masculine chest?
2) Are they chromosomely male, but due to some mutation or accident, they have female gentalia?
3) Do they have chimerism, possessing two sets of DNA (one male, one female), and the female DNA developed the gonads?
4) Are they really female, but fully identify as male? (mind over body)
5) Do they have underdeveloped male genetalia?
6) Possibly a female to male transexual?
I'm quite curious and your imput and other possibilities would be greatly welcomed.
I actually wonder if more people pay this much attention to biology as I do, or just think I'm weird for looking too deeply into this.