• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ceren

I go by Aribis most other places. The examples I will be displaying are mostly content from Flight Rising, which is where I have spent much of my time the past few years. I consider myself a versatile digital artist and am confident in my abilities to tackle most any challenge! See below for the art work types I am offering for sale:

Character Study: Fullbody colored artwork with a focus on characterization/expression. Default transparent, with option for a free colored, atmospheric background.
$50 / example A / B / C

Cellshading: Colored, highly finished artwork with great attention to detail. Vector line art. Default transparent, with option for a free colored, atmospheric background.
Headshot/Bust $75 / example A / B
Fullbody $150 / example A / B / C

Full Illustration: Cellshaded Fullbody artwork with the addition of a simple rendered background.
$200 / example A

If you would like to be notified of art streams when they go live, please subscribe to my picarto channel --> Aribis - Picarto

If you are interested in my work, please reach out to me on this thread or by means of email (aribisart@gmail.com) or Discord (Ari#9015). I cannot promise to check this thread daily, so if you would prefer prompt attention one of the other methods may be better.

The only topics I will not consider are those considered NSFW.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you for your time!