• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: 25$ refsheets ✨

CorgiBoi

Your #1 Corgi Boi
Hello to everyone who's interested and also to my current Open commissions!!
I'm currently moving out and so for the next two weeks my open slots will be closed till I can get my computer set up at my new place!
To my current commissions that I am working on: Have no fear I will continue on a normal day to day basis to work on your commission, there shouldn't be any delays!
I'm just not taking any NEW commissions till I move in!
Thanks always for the support I look forward to reopening my commissions later this month!

CorgiBoi

Your #1 Corgi Boi
Hey hunnys!!

Im reopen and my previous sale is back on!! Im looking forward to doing these again!!

Peridork

Yoo, one ref sheet please~

Name: Midori
Sex: Female
Species: Lynx

BUILD: A straight slim upper torso with digi-shaped legs. No breasts just a flat chest. She's also pretty short (5'2).

COLORS/PATTERNS: Just some spots near her nose and on her forearms and legs. Nothing on her back at all, her tummy is a lighter color as shown below.

DETAILS: She likes to wear pastel colored sweaters, really into harajuku fashion too. So feel free to put her in whatever pastel colored sweater/hoodie you fancy c:

PERSONALITY/OTHER: A really laid back and chill Lynx who's eyes are always looking a bit droopy.

UkFXC
(Head and Paws)
ynwZM
(Legs) - Also the foot pads are the same as the paw pads. Also her tail is a stubby Lynx tail is the same as the dark blue on the forearms but is tinted white at the end)

Unhealthy Food
Anything Pastel
Dislikes: Summer (saw your furry boy on the sheet likes it eeep sorry :eek: )
Coffee
Spicy Food

Attachments

• fursona - Copy.jpg
    fursona - Copy.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 129
  • bloo - Copy.png
    bloo - Copy.png
    208 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

CorgiBoi

Your #1 Corgi Boi
Sale is back on! I'm only doing these 6 slots before I discontinue these for maybe a few months!