• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

28 Days Later - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxa

Bark bark bark
o.o why's the code messed up? I was under the impression it was just a server problem, and the code hasn't been bothered in a month unless Yak was testing something during the downtime....and I'm pretty certain that code doesn't just deteriorate on it's own. No offense to Yak meant...it's just odd that we get a new server/new servers only to find the coding won't work with it.
There are just some loose things with the code, that Yak is changing to improve the quality of FA.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Say, how are people with ADHD handles the FA wait?

Well I have Autism, so I've been playing video games and laughing at all the people that are going insane wanting FA to come back up as they hit F5 over and over again. XD

Houshou

FEAR TEH SMALL DEATH!
Ok, now for me to be serious.

What I am doing to take care of my NO-FA-4-U problem is simple. They increased the flying hours for what few planes we have here. So I've been at work, Hit the Gym, Shower, Sleep, Wake, *peeks at FA briefly*, back to work (repeat).

STrRedWolf

Lazy-ass Drygerskunk
NOT TOO WELL! I JUST HAD 3 CUPS OF COFFEE, 2 PACKS OF SKITTLES, RITALIN, AND 5..5.. FIVE TABLESPOONS OF...OF PUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE SHOOOOOOOOOGAR! (sugar) *twitches* o.e

Okay, when this guy starts quoting the Midnight Bomber Who Bombs At Midnight (YEAH BABY!!!) let me know. This blue guy called the Tick will want a word with him...

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
You just told... hundreds of people... that you fap into a cup :confused:
Two Furries One Cup, anyone?
While I was in the Navy, I read a report (in one of the Summary of Mishaps messages, IIRC) that an all-male ship that had already been out to sea for quite a few weeks straight, no port visits, suddenly developed an STD outbreak: a dozen or two sailors contracted the same STD. They eventually traced it to a sex doll that one of the sailors snuck aboard and, as an all-male crew long out to sea is want to do, shared.

Moral: Some things just should not be shared.

... Ew.
1efbb8e7.jpg
If you had posted that on "You laugh you lose (may be NSFW)" over in Off Topic, I would have instantly lost.

ThreeTailedKitsune

...mrrf... what do you want?
While I was in the Navy, I read a report (in one of the Summary of Mishaps messages, IIRC) that an all-male ship that had already been out to sea for quite a few weeks straight, no port visits, suddenly developed an STD outbreak: a dozen or two sailors contracted the same STD. They eventually traced it to a sex doll that one of the sailors snuck aboard and, as an all-male crew long out to sea is want to do, shared.

Moral: Some things just should not be shared.

... Ew.

If you had posted that on "You laugh you lose (may be NSFW)" over in Off Topic, I would have instantly lost.
I lost the moment i went in. xD

SabbathSilverclaw

Ye Olde Black Cat
Okay, when this guy starts quoting the Midnight Bomber Who Bombs At Midnight (YEAH BABY!!!) let me know. This blue guy called the Tick will want a word with him...

Spooooon!

Pikachuninetails

#1 Chu fan on the net
*looks at the past 4 pages since her last post*
>.>
<.<
my post spawned 4 pages of randomness.....SWEET!XD

Auros

I'm still going with my instinct that FA won't be back until mid August. I'm hoping for this weekend, but I've hoped for last Thursday, then last weekend, then Monday, then Tuesday, then Wednesday, and now for this Friday.

nemoralis

Unspecified
And I just hope the good artists don't abandon the site because of this silliness.

Such silly silliness. You're all silly.

:D (Yay beer! This is the ultimate cure for the FA blues.)

Springstof

i maybe recognized as silly..but as i sillily stated before....doesn't seem a litlle silly all this silly mistrust about the, although silly, site admin's work?

TheComet

DJ Comet
I have so much audio I need to load up to FA when it goes back up, a dozen songs or so I think on top of a few drawings, plus I need to update my Impulse content.....whew o_O

Electrocat

alright, who's with me to wear a t-shirt to FA:U saying "I survived the FA Server Crash" or something along those lines XD

i'm thinknig about it :3

I'm so there dude!

Electrocat

I've got like twenty pics to upload I cant wait!

x_PJ_Pete_x

Lover of Fat Furs
I'm still going with my instinct that FA won't be back until mid August. I'm hoping for this weekend, but I've hoped for last Thursday, then last weekend, then Monday, then Tuesday, then Wednesday, and now for this Friday.

I know what you mean. I thought it was gonna be up tonight. Actually, I thought it was going to be up this afternoon. :(

LuckyM

Ims A Very Wuffable Foxers!
oo im not getting 404 not found any more now im getting fa will return shortly thing, what does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.