• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

28 Days Later - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekhmet

Well yes a lot of people are, but you are not one who is begging to bring FA back, when obviously the admin are doing their best. I just think that this is a perfect opportunity for people to get off their tails and do something healthy (yes I know I'm on a computer but I mowed the lawn too).

Yeah, exactly. People need to stop complaining that its taking long. The admins have lives too you know, besides the website.

The furries lasted a month, they can last a few more hours or more.

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
Yay....!!! it's tuesday..hahahaha *looks up website*.. "NOOOO CURSE YOU HORDE OF 'Server Hardware Fail'... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Yay....!!! it's tuesday..hahahaha *looks up website*.. "NOOOO CURSE YOU HORDE OF 'Server Hardware Fail'... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Tuesday eh? Where the server is its Monday 10:20 in the morning. Sorry to burst your bubble.

maxgoof

Fur Affinity Admins: Okay, we're sorry about the outage, and thanks to your generosity, we will have it site back up. in about two weeks.

Murphy: Boot to the head. *BOOT*

Fur Affinity Admins: OW! We got booted in the head! Okay, make that three weeks.

Fur Affinity Admins: Hey! We weren't ready! Okay, four weeks for sure!

Fur Affinity Admins: Okay, now we're ready! Try it now! Five weeks!

Fur Affinity Admins: Mind if we just lie down here a minute? Ohhhhh.....

Deltaru

Corkman. Also Irishman
Fur Affinity Admins: Okay, we're sorry about the outage, and thanks to your generosity, we will have it site back up. in about two weeks.

Fur Affinity Admins: OW! We got booted in the head! Okay, make that three weeks.

Fur Affinity Admins: Hey! We weren't ready! Okay, four weeks for sure!

Fur Affinity Admins: Okay, now we're ready! Try it now! Five weeks!

Fur Affinity Admins: Mind if we just lie down here a minute? Ohhhhh.....

Well you booting them in the head is what's delaying it - I wouldn't like to be concussed for 5 weeks D:

Badballs

Beautiful Jerk
I don't know maybe a real sports evening where you actually get cardiovascular exercise :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

But that would be too strenuous!
Clearly we need a happy medium.

Perhaps we could have exercise machines with high score tables?

Anyway, why is everyone suddenly so impatient? They were all so calm when there were still days left to wait.

Zekumas

I have confirmed that I am prefectly capable of wasting time without FA, though I admit wasting time with FA is more fun.

Ditto, been playing video games and *Gasp* being infected by the call of WoW XD Yes they sent me the damn trial offer on my FUCKING birthday.

But I agree with you Ruffer....better to waste time with FA than without it.

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
i've already rode my biked 10 miles to meet my tennis coach and then I will be playing later tonight for 1.5 hours in 95 degree heat and then bike another 3 miles after.

but that sounds like too much work ><. we want to lose weight without getting off the couch, and if we do, we cant travle more then five feet

Last edited:

Rufferstuff

i've already rode my biked 10 miles to meet my tennis coach and then I will be playing later tonight for 1.5 hours in 95 degree heat and then bike another 3 miles after.

The only thing I can do in 95 degree heat is pass out. Of course I'm outside in a t shirt in the winter, so it all evens out.

WarMocK

I like to nuke ^^
Hehe, looks like the kids can't wait to see their christmas presents. ^^
This is gonna be a DDoS that will make even a SPAM-bot attack look like a keep-alive signal.

MadShroomer420

The Madest of Shroomers
Hehe, looks like the kids can't wait to see their christmas presents. ^^
This is gonna be a DDoS that will make even a SPAM-bot attack look like a keep-alive signal.

DDoS?
Too Early Brain need COFFEE!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.