• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

28 Days Later - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if they took advantage of this downtime to make coding upgrades?

SabbathSilverclaw

Ye Olde Black Cat
Does anyone know if they took advantage of this downtime to make coding upgrades?

Yes. Yak is handling the code work, which is why its taking so long to get FA up and running. its somewhere in this forum. I'm far too lazy to go searching for it, but the site will be back up regardless.

Kaeko

peace keeping minx
-crosses fingers- half a day to go for me til Tuesday, and whoever it was wanted me to poke Neer, did so!

TehSean

weasyl.com/profile/naoki
This reminds me of the way a local arcade's grand opening is being handled. At the end of each scheduled grand opening, the owner announced a delay because he was too afraid to admit the problems getting started and kept having to push back his optimistic deadlines.. The arcade is opening on First Street in Simi Valley, CA, but had numerous problems earlier on getting cleared by the government and land owners and now has problems with their electrician. All of these troubles were kept secret until the day the business was to be opened.

Like the arcade scene, there are very few alternatives to FA, so the userbase close to "Denjin Arcade" simply have to wait it out and hope that despite all the problems being kept secret that it'll run smoothly when it actually does open its doors.

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
newspaperph9.jpg

WarMocK

I like to nuke ^^
Hmm, I just thought that this could be some interesting stuff for a novel:

28 days - Diaries of a desperate Furry

A drama about a poor furry whose favourite website went down, and every day he writes down how he slowly goes bananas. Of course, it will have a happy end tho. ;-)

Dragon-lover

Hmm, I just thought that this could be some interesting stuff for a novel:

28 days - Diaries of a desperate Furry

A drama about a poor furry whose favourite website went down, and every day he writes down how he slowly goes bananas. Of course, it will have a happy end tho. ;-)

:shock: Does the website come back up?!?!?!?!

Damn my guess was the furrie gets a helluva blow job and then passes out after the organism. The end

Organism? *snort*

Petrock

Science Nut
Anyone else realise that it's been more like 31 days instead of 28? :eek:

I, personally, can wait longer. *has been playing CnC3*

Kahn

I can see it now, when FA comes back up, dozens of furries will be trying to get through the doors all at once, causing some of them to get stuck in the doorway, causing a traffic jam. XD

Dragon-lover

I can see it now, when FA comes back up, dozens of furries will be trying to get through the doors all at once, causing some of them to get stuck in the doorway, causing a traffic jam. XD

I'm sure the doorMen will be armed with Shoehorns and lard... So it's not going to be much of a hassle..

WarMocK

I like to nuke ^^
I'm sure the doorMen will be armed with Shoehorns and lard... So it's not going to be much of a hassle..
Better get some lube for the door frame. They're gonna need it. ;-)

SabbathSilverclaw

Ye Olde Black Cat

Lube, WD-40, 5w-50, KY, Vaseline... it'll all be needed to get this jam to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.