• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

28 Days Later - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshstory

DAS Kitteh
28 days?
For me it feels like 28 years.

Of course it doesn't help that I checked almost everyday.

Ack, when will teh FA return to us?

KamuiNeko

I can see it now, when FA comes back up, dozens of furries will be trying to get through the doors all at once, causing some of them to get stuck in the doorway, causing a traffic jam. XD

which will obliterate Trogdor and we'll have to wait another month for a new one ;)

Sslaxx

I think of Bennie Hill music playing as various admins chase a server through a hall of doors. :)

(Not to say I don't appreciate what the admins are going through; oh, I do! But better to smile through it all, I say.)
grins Nice mental image!

Rifter

Perpetuating the Stereotype
Calling 11:59 PM!

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
I think of Bennie Hill music playing as various admins chase a server through a hall of doors. :)

(Not to say I don't appreciate what the admins are going through; oh, I do! But better to smile through it all, I say.)

Go server!! Go go GO!!!!

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
Does anyone else find this whole situation hilarious?

in what way?.......bored folks just being more bored as far as I can tell.

harry2110

Gaming Lynx
Technically Fur Affinity can be online in 4 hours.
But the website is going to stay offline for the process of merging in the code updates related to improving database efficiency, and the interface changes that are related to the new database schema.

The process may take up to three days, but the final deadline of FA's comeback is Monday morning.

Our apologies for the extended downtime. It is, among other things, pretty embarrassing and we wish to end it just as much as you folks if not more.

J

jayhusky

@ DruoxTheFurrinator: All data is safe and will be there when FA returns.

As for the deadline the UK are looking at about 11pm at the moment for FA's return.
(Just roughly.)

I hope it's back before the morning.

A Thought: if we all leave it alone for a while it will sneak back and we can bask in trogdors warm glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.