• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

28 Days Later - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapinbeau

Two-Tone-Toon
Honestly, I knew they wouldn't make the deadline. So I'm guessing FA has a 30% chance of benig up next wednesday.

Remember. Wishful thinking will only make the truth more painful. I just want to go back to making commissions and posting art... :(

joshstory

DAS Kitteh
Oi, I'm just sitting here waiting.

Later today I have to go out. I am helping with a church project.

A thought:

Why not, instead of continually posting in the forums here -too, much, and they may crash ;) - why not head somewhere like Y! Messenger to have a discussion over it, and when it is over, maybe the Tech Fairy will come and sprinkle some magic fix dust on everything, and FA will be as good as new. :)

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
...In other news, how's everyone going?

As for me I have a backache and I can't do anything, so I'm stuck here in this thread.

Well it's 5:30am in the land of Oz... And i'm gonna grab a shower and something to eat before heading to university this morning... Fun fun fun..

UnicornPrae

Backed Up Author

As for me I have a backache and I can't do anything, so I'm stuck here in this thread.

There is something that is good for your lower back but I don't know you that well or if you would like it all. I won't say I am a good boy I am.

SabbathSilverclaw

Ye Olde Black Cat

Not too bad considering its frikkin' hot outside and I can barely move thanks to knee and back problems.

The forums and art sites are all I got to entertain me and the whining here is a snark-tastic goldmine. :)

Dragon-lover

Honestly, I knew they wouldn't make the deadline. So I'm guessing FA has a 30% chance of benig up next wednesday.

Remember. Wishful thinking will only make the truth more painful. I just want to go back to making commissions and posting art... :(

Oh well... In the end, life goes on even without FA to guide us

Bluefire

The Bluest Jaguar evah! :D
I'm doing allright.

I consider FA to have the highest quality art, whereas places like YS have not so good art (in general) but good stories. So I've gotten my fix from YS and my stash of what I've saved and the new ClubStripes comic book "Cocktails" so I've done okay while FA has been down.

Yeah. Speaking of stories, I really wanna get my intro for a story uploaded onto FA BAD.

Right now I'm kinda interested in how the server is coming :D

Dragon-lover

There once was a place called FA.
Where furries spent most of their day.

Then "POOF" it went down,
And we started to frown.

However it should be back by TODAY...
(We hope)

Kimmerset

Banned
Banned
Anyway, the weather's nice here. With any luck, FA will be back up by the time I check again.

Peace.

Petrock

Science Nut
9 and a half hours left until they didn't meet the deadline...or 8 and a half their server's time.

And before anyone says the whole "deadlines don't have to be met if you aren't being paid" thing, isn't this like the sixth deadline they've given us? XD No sweat either way, they'll at least have it up this week...and if they don't, we can hunt them down and beat them with loafs of french bread. :3

trekwolf

Shadowrunner
Is it not obvious to everyone that when FA does comeback and all 3000+ artist upload @ once What might happen......

Akira6766

Most of us probally have thought of that, but with the operating systems they bought, things should run smoothly.

Well, that and I'm sure with some clever programming or settings they can make sure it doesn't overload by setting some limitations on how quickly people can upload things or something like that. I mean computers aren't stupid, they do what their told. I'm confident there are ways to eliminate the chances of a traffic flood causing much more trouble than making it run a bit slow. Edited: For a second I thought you meant the hardware when you said operating systems... Basically you meant the same thing I just said now, didn't you? Haha ^_^

Last edited:

WarMocK

I like to nuke ^^
If the site's back today, I'll eat my diaper.
Want some salt for that? Oo

Seriously guys, you survived 35 days without the site. And now you start to freak out because the admins work till the end of the deadline to give you a new toy that (hopefully!) is far more stable than the old one? With some new features you desperately wanted?
It's just a few hours you have to wait now, no big deal. We're not talking about a month or so. xD

Sageon

Art Hunter
9 and a half hours left until they didn't meet the deadline...or 8 and a half their server's time.

And before anyone says the whole "deadlines don't have to be met if you aren't being paid" thing, isn't this like the sixth deadline they've given us? XD No sweat either way, they'll at least have it up this week...and if they don't, we can hunt them down and beat them with loafs of french bread. :3

Hey! I hope it doesn't come to that, I hate wasting food.

Status
Not open for further replies.