• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

28 Days Later - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lig

Master of Hybrids
*Comes back online. Checks for FA.* Grrrrr. Ligy want FA back! I'm a patient person but come on! This waiting is torture. Oh well guess I can wait longer. *toddles off distract himself.*

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
If it's not online by the time I'm back from my long and boring trip to university..

SOMEONE GONNA DIE!!!... Ummm I mean, I'm gonna be a bit upset mate :)

Rufferstuff

9 and a half hours left until they didn't meet the deadline...or 8 and a half their server's time.

And before anyone says the whole "deadlines don't have to be met if you aren't being paid" thing, isn't this like the sixth deadline they've given us? XD No sweat either way, they'll at least have it up this week...and if they don't, we can hunt them down and beat them with loafs of french bread. :3

I said there would be no penalties since they were not getting paid, not that they shouldn’t try to meet the deadline since they were not getting paid. They’re the ones that set the deadline after all. I'm sure they can feel hundreds of sexually frustrated furs staring at the back of their neck, and want it back up as much as we do.

As long as it's not day old French bread it's fine. Day old French bread is considered a lethal weapon in 6 states.

J

jayhusky

A status report would be nice, then we can guess roughly how much longer we have to wait.

Akira6766

A status report would be nice, then we can guess roughly how much longer we have to wait.
Glad to know I'm not the only one wishing for one of those. It'd quell how many people are freaking out, especially if its just telling them its X amount of hours late. ^_^

J

jayhusky

@ Geraden: yeah i know that but we could all do with a little update, even if its saying we're 10 minutes from completion.

StarrLion

Is ready to Pounce
*sigh*

Ohhh Well....

Maybe later on. Over 200 members online!!!!!!!!!

Poor forum server will be the next to die!!!!!!!!

>^..^<

Auros

Who wants to bet that the site won't come back on until the Sun server is in one piece and up and running?

J

jayhusky

nah the forum server can cope with all this, it can hold over well 1000 online registered members at any one time

@ Auros - Your on!

Diggla

I don't think an update is out of the question, and people did donate a lot of money to help get this back...

I am not really complaining, as I didn't donate, and I can live without FA for a little longer.

I think everyone here needs a little release though. :) so maybe they should hurry up!!

darkwraith

What exactly is the issue that takes up most of the time for furaffinity to come back? Coding? Please no more inaccurate updates. Its frustrating. If you don't know when say you don't know when.

Petrock

Science Nut
What exactly is the issue that takes up most of the time for furaffinity to come back? Coding? Please no more inaccurate updates. Its frustrating. If you don't know when say you don't know when.

I second that question. Even if it IS something that supposedly only professional coders would understand, we should still be told what's going on...I mean, we did donate. o.o

Kahn

To the complainers, if you all KEEP complaining, you will make the admins that much more angry. They're all getting tired of people complaining already, so continuing the complaints won't help much, and I'm sure none of you want angry admins breathing down your necks.

The site will be up when it's up, the admins are doing the best they can. If I can wait as long as I have, then the rest of you can do the same. Besides, complaining that it's NOT up, won't get it back up any faster.

RTDragon

RTP User
Wow this ia the biggest bitchfest i ever been to. Can't we just be a bit patient and wait. A site like this takes time. Remember a few summers ago we did'nt have FA and we managed alright.

Last edited:
J

jayhusky

To the complainers, if you all KEEP complaining, you will make the admins that much more angry. They're all getting tired of people complaining already, so continuing the complaints won't help much, and I'm sure none of you want angry admins breathing down your necks.

The site will be up when it's up, the admins are doing the best they can. If I can wait as long as I have, then the rest of you can do the same. Besides, complaining that it's NOT up, won't get it back up any faster.

meh, i've been here for ages and seen lots of downtimes happen. We (The community) are anxious as to the status, to which we are entitled to know about.

FriskyWoods

It would seem to me that all the people who are bitchin' about the site being down, need to go outside and in the daylight, (I know, it burns.) You should go to an area that would force you into a real live social setting where you can meet people. You never know, it might do some good.

Could you knock it off with the condescending comments? They weren't funny the first time, they're definitely not funny after you've heard them a dozen times, and they don't make the wait for FurAffinity's return any easier. If you've got such a rich and full life, then why are you wasting your time here making the same smug observations that a dozen people have already made?

Status
Not open for further replies.