• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

:3 what weapons do you own?

Coluth

Check out Craigslist or any random flea markets or whatever if you can, for some reason, they're among the best places for scrapers. Or just check with anybody you know who has done a lot of wood working, if you don't wanna just buy one offline. Those are the only places I can think of for getting them at an awesome price. But I completely understand on wanting to have your hand in everything, I wanted to cut my own stave of juniper but my husband's granddad just happened to have some that were perfectly sized and that had been in his garage for a while.

Anyway, hope you find some good osage or at least a good place to cut it yourself if you go that route. And good luck on the bow, here's to hoping it doesn't blow up, from one bowyer to another. C:
Also, hope your ankle gets better soon. :3

Thanks Good luck in all your endeavors.

Pinky

AKA Allie or Aouzy
I found a sledgehammer in a drawer when I moved in but other than that I don't really have anything that can be used as a weapon.

Coffox

you'd be quite suprised how realistic Airsoft replicas can be.

but no matter how realistic, its still just a gun that shoots 6mm plastic bb's

Dan Wesson 4in Airsoft revolver

WIuiDZ5.jpg

BhAxXrs.jpg

ZSMC86y.jpg

Phyllostachys

Feigning intelligence
I don't own any weapons. BUt I'll have to admit that whenever I visit the souq in old medina of Rabat, I cannot but eye those ornately decorated snaphaunce muskets and pistols.... I'd like to buy one, but I am pretty sure they'll get confiscated once I arrive in Korea.

Lol don't feed the troooools guys. But anywho, Fernin that is awesome, I wish I knew how to machine and such it would save me sooooo much money. One of those skills that require a good bit of teaching and major money to actually use (via tools it needs). Also Noah I don't personally own one but one of my best buds owns a Tomahawk, he uses it for outdoor stuff and camping.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
you'd be quite suprised how realistic Airsoft replicas can be.

but no matter how realistic, its still just a gun that shoots 6mm plastic bb's

Dan Wesson 4in Airsoft revolver

WIuiDZ5.jpg

BhAxXrs.jpg

ZSMC86y.jpg

I've always liked the full cartridge style airsoft guns. A friend of mine has a couple revolvers like that, and a shotfun with six bb shells. They're awesome, but way to pricey for my interest in milsim. Though I suspect they'd be neat in real/low cap games.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Omg yes, if I knew how to machine I could just buy the metals id need instead of having someone else make them. Of course other parts I also don't know how to make properly even if I did know how to machine, like making a proper muzzle break.

Baz

Muzzle breaks are pretty badass, I put one on my AR-15 and could do double taps and group them within an inch at 50 yards. Almost no recoil at all, about the same as a .22. I am wanting to also put some on my Remington 700s. What are you wanting to put a muzzle break on?

Well when I get a glock 17 id love to get a muzzle break that functions, and doesn't look ugly as hell and would match the slide. Hopefully Glock Store can do they are who i'd prefer getting most my parts put on and customized through.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
Well when I get a glock 17 id love to get a muzzle break that functions, and doesn't look ugly as hell and would match the slide. Hopefully Glock Store can do they are who i'd prefer getting most my parts put on and customized through.
I honestly don't understand why you'd want to spend all that time and money customizing a Glock. It's a workhorse pistol, and it's ugly as a brick to boot. In my opinion, you're better saving that for prettier pewpews.
Don't get me wrong, I love the G4 17 more than anything. I just wouldn't waste my resources dicking with it, but hey, that's just me.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
I'm a weapon madafaka, no knife gonna touch me and you're getting knocked the fuck out

Seriously, I had seen people having knifes for ''personal defense'' but not having the proper training to effectively use it, put that thing down kid, you are gonna hurt yourself.

I honestly don't understand why you'd want to spend all that time and money customizing a Glock. It's a workhorse pistol, and it's ugly as a brick to boot. In my opinion, you're better saving that for prettier pewpews.
Don't get me wrong, I love the G4 17 more than anything. I just wouldn't waste my resources dicking with it, but hey, that's just me.

Meh it may sound like a ton of parts but mainly just is replacing current pats. Think only like, three things, would be actually parts normally not on one o.o But WHY is because it would probably be my go to sidearms. Also I'm a customization freak -w-

And Roose, not reaaaly what I meant, see that is a vented slide, not a muzzle break. Though I would get something like that done (just not that type/style) I meant a break though >.<

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I got a new piece for my ww2 collection today.
I am quite satisfied with it.
5f18ff35a2.jpg

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Baz

I have always wanted an MG42, But since those cost thousands of dollars the closest im getting is a .22 replica :\

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
A belt-fed .22 sounds hilarious.

Ask and you shall receive!

[yt]mAgDKR0L2RA[/yt]

@Sarcastic Coffeecup: Aye I know. I'm surprised it dry fires though. You can get them here deactivated, but the receiver and firing pin are cut into pieces. You COULD theoretically fix the receiver and machine a new firing pin, but it's a bitch from what I understand.

Last edited: