• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

$30-60 Anubis and Thoth in Snoopy and Woodstock style

Ash Sukea

High functioning everything...most days.
Artist found and paid. Commission is closed.

full color, fairly basic background.
The closer you can get them to the Schultz' Peanuts style the better.
They'll be on the roof of the red doghouse which will be adjusted slightly to look like an Ancient Egyptian temple. Anubis(in the style of Snoopy) will be holding a set of scales with a heart and a feather* while Thoth(in the woodstock style) is ready to write on a papyrus scroll with a reed pen as he comments something like "!!|'! !''''! !||"

* either heart or feather can be slightly heavier.

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , and here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

little draw 20$:

I can work in the requested style, quote would just be $30USD for the piece since the style is fairly cartoonish and simple.

examples of my work here on my pricesheet:

sushy

Gundam Meister
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

(I selected some different works I made that have a more simple style)

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me again. I am very flexible when it comes to style.

Ash Sukea

High functioning everything...most days.
One of you has been contacted. If all goes well then this is closed, if not....

Redliger

Digital Artist
Hello! I read your post and I'm interested in working on your project with you. Now I've never tried to emulate that style before, but I believe I'm capable of doing it. Below is my Commission Price Sheet.

Here are a few examples of my work.

You can find more of my works in my gallery by clicking the link below.
My FA Page

ShortConcepts