• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

30 Rock and "Plushies"

JoeStrike

WAY older than Mr. Black
Best furry gag on tv ever was on American Dad! where a guy in a car suit starts humping someone in a squirrel suit at a furcon. ("Oh yeah, I'm a squirrel and I love it...")

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Please Ben can you please stop sucking up to the mods, I know you really want the job of mod and want to make the forums a better place but it is getting extremely annoying.

Last edited:

Ben

Banned
Banned
Please Ben can you please stop sucking up to the mods, I know you really want the job of mod and want to make the forums a better place but it is getting extremely annoying.

That wasn't really my intention, and I don't really see how you got that from it. I was just expressing my amusement in how you try to put on a front of being one of the "good" furries, when you're just as insecure as the rest.

Last edited:

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
That wasn't really my intention, and I don't really see how you got that from it. I was just expressing my amusement in how you try to put on a front of being one of the "good" furries, when you're just as insecure as the rest.

I was trying to avoid calling you out though, so I'll leave it at this. :V
Dude the the last three days you've been sucking up at every point possible to the mods saying how good of a mod you would be an that.
It's getting old.

Slyck

Wait.... There are actually people out there who watch 30 Rock? Sick freaks...

PS Give Dragonbones the peace sign for me, will ya?

Last edited:

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Lol, 30 Rock.

I still like that 1,000 Ways to Die episode better.
That was a very funny episode. Even thinking about it is making me laugh. xD

Marietta

¤Resident Crazy Wolfdog¤
Every time I see bits of this show, it's always giving out so many misconceptions.

Ben

Banned
Banned
Every time I see bits of this show, it's always giving out so many misconceptions.

Considering you only see bits, you're probably not aware that 30 Rock is a comedy. Since comedies have a generally light-hearted tone, I highly doubt anyone would watch this episode and go "oh, furries are terrible people!" from that one sample (given that they had directly said furries).

Who cares how the media construes furries-- if you know that there's nothing to be ashamed of at the core general concept, then there's no reason to let your confidence wafer. A lot of people are very sexually minded-- it's being insecure about a simple hobby that gives people the wrong idea.

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
like 30 rock and this didn't change my opionon of the show. I loled when I first watched. But my step dad just WTF'ed.

Marietta

¤Resident Crazy Wolfdog¤
Considering you only see bits, you're probably not aware that 30 Rock is a comedy. Since comedies have a generally light-hearted tone, I highly doubt anyone would watch this episode and go "oh, furries are terrible people!" from that one sample (given that they had directly said furries).

Who cares how the media construes furries-- if you know that there's nothing to be ashamed of at the core general concept, then there's no reason to let your confidence wafer. A lot of people are very sexually minded-- it's being insecure about a simple hobby that gives people the wrong idea.
No, I've seen it before and I know it's a "comedy".
You'd be surprised at the stupidity of most people.

I care when I have to take shit because of it (which makes me all the more glad I don't attend public school anymore).
It's not just furries either, it's a couple of other things - and if I wasn't loaded up on pain killers, I would remember - but I can't.

Does it insult me? No. But is it stupid? Yes.

Also, the show isn't funny either way.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
Dammit I can't see it, it's probably because I'm not located in the US, being a Swedfag and all. D:

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
Meh, not that much of a big deal...

yummynbeefy

the designated hype man
ha that was actually pretty goddamn funny and at least they didnt say furry haha

Ben

Banned
Banned
I care when I have to take shit because of it (which makes me all the more glad I don't attend public school anymore).

Nobody is going to give you shit because you're a furry. They're going to give you shit if you have an undesirable personality. So often I see people pointing to things like weight or fetishes as reasons they're being insulted, but really, no one would insult you if you let it roll off your back.

Also, the show isn't funny either way.

What's your idea of funny, then?