• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: [$300 Budget] Seeking Artist who can do Chubby/Burly men and women.

Skarphedinn

eeeeee
Hello! I am going to keep this very simple.

I have a total of $300 I'm looking to spend. I'm looking to get art between of two characters. It can be in the same photo, or done separately. It may be a NSFW picture with them both, or it may be reference sheets. It all just depends. I like to see art profiles first, see what the artist is good at and what they're feeling at the time. Then decide everything from there.

Both of these characters are broad, muscled and chunky at the same time. Its an odd body shape, so I need an example of previous art that has a character with the same sort of build. Beyond that, I need a turn around time that is 30 days or less. I also prefer to keep close contact with an artist for the time frame if its a larger project (Discord, yadda yadda.) However, that is not required.

[Links are NSFW]
Male - [1] [2] [3]
Female - [1] [2] [3] [Reference Sheet]
Rest of the character art can be seen: [Here]

I am not interested in the following:
- Anime/Chibi art.
- Cartoon styled.
- Disney styled.
- Hyper anything.

If you have any questions about the style of art I'm looking for take a look at my profile, or if you've anything else you might want to ask. Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Belbe

Hi there! I'd like to start off by saying I adore the beefy male character and his organic arm - great design!

I'm pretty new to this site but I'd love to take on commissions, and this one piqued my interest. I could probably do it at 1/3 of your budget, depending on your preferences. I searched throuch my art and couldn't really find something close to your characters other than my own two characters:
swT0aWJ.jpg

I have a bit of a size kink and these two play into it nicely XD I have a small album with all kinds of examples in it here:

I'd really love to take your characters on. They look like they've got an interesting dynamic going :)

M.Rockatansky

polarwiesel
Hey hey!

I just saw your post and thought your characters look really interesting! So I'd like to leave you a note c:

I'm doing realistic and semi-realistic high detail artworks. Sadly I don't think I have a finished commission with that exact body type, but I have a lot of experience and I'm confident I'd meet your requirements - especially since I like to keep close contact and usually deliver several WIPs to get direct feedback and corrections from my clients ...and you only pay after you approve the sketch.

The 30 days would actually be not very much, but I could give your piece priority if needed. Since you didn't really decide on what you wanted it would be good to message me about what exactly you have in mind so I can give you an exact time frame, only if you should be interested in my art style ofc.

Here is my thread with a few examples, a price list and a link to my FA page: forums.furaffinity.net: Commission (Selling): - Digital illustrations - high quality SFW & NSFW [ Starting at 15 € ]

If you're interested just hit me up, if not I still thank you for your time! :3
Have a nice day

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
pxGgGXK.png
KK3XgXE.png

UnknownAnimal

Interested! here my gallery Artwork Gallery for Unknownanimal237 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I can do a exact sample (sketch your idea- no cost ) and if you like it we can continue with the deal
my prices for styles like that start on 100 usd per character.
feel free to contact me via note for more questions
thanks for your consideration regards
1548535993.unknownanimal237_covers-1-2_2.jpg

Saltamor

Saltamor

Sweltering

Hey,
I'm still updating my profile but I adore Chubby and Burly,
I just don't get commissions for it much ;w;
So I hope you will consider me.

I charge $30 a hour, and I can make a full colour painted couple piece with bg in 3.
Usually stream while doing art and finish pieces in one sitting, asap.
[mostly same week]

Userpage of Sweltering -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Last edited:

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'd love to take on your art project. Here is a link to my commissions post, where you can find my terms of service, forms, and additional info:
www.deviantart.com: Queerstalline-Void Commissions 2019

If you're interested in purchasing a commission, please fill out this form or message me:
docs.google.com: Thank you for considering my art commissions!

I accept paypal and points as payment, and I'm willing to be flexible on prices within reason. I tend to have quick turnaround times.

Please also consider my friends commission!
Mosshugs: https://did%3D7ae50091891ea42289a7c60a84b1653d61cbacf7%3Bid%3D178257996041%3Bkey%3DSY7Xi_9QPbYxOz7oHlw58w%3Bname%3Dmosshugs
Thank you very much for considering my commissions!
RYN☄

Hi Skarphedinn! I like your OCs, as I'm into muscleguts/sumo, as well as anything else associated with muscle and/or BBW content. My profile is here as well as some sample images. Userpage of literaltrash -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
28875418@400-1538424068.jpg
28668459@400-1536857770.jpg
27865233@400-1530634632.jpg
30494282@400-1550316385.jpg

We can negotiate the style of the characters as well as anything else you'd like - I can easily adapt to anything that fits what you're looking for! Look forward to hearing from you!

sambud

artist, ready for commissions - pm if interested.
30602462@400-1551063342.jpg

Commissions open now!
[3-slots for this week available]

Artwork Gallery for sambud -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
almost any kind of art-related stuff! (sfw/nsfw)

PM/conversation via forum https://forums.furaffinity.net/conversations/add?to=sambud
or use notes on FA www.furaffinity.net/newpm/sambud/
or post here, i'll answer ASAP.

[sketches, colored cell-shading, 2d hq art, icons, 3d head/bust/fullbody, rotatable GIFs]
+your old art upgrades is possible, +ref sheets, any species, SFW/ NSFW.
Some demos:

\

View attachment 52488
View attachment 49913View attachment 50070
View attachment 52894