• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: {$35-$150} High quality custom refs&illustrations! Pet portraits&other work available

Katook

Hello! I'm still open for commissions of almost any kind!
NSFW & SFW available. NSFW ref sheet commissions come with a free SFW edit for your sharing comfort :)
I'll be posting the SFW edits of my refs here, NSFW will be available upon request over DM.
TERMS OF SERVICE LISTED AT BOTTOM OF POST!

A 2 point turn around with expressions and a text box are $110, a 3 point turn around with up to 2 expressions are $135. Extra expressions are $10 a piece and detail images are $5 to $10 depending on amount and complexity!
I work closely with my clients and send plenty of WIPs with changes along the way to make sure your character is as accurate to your wants as possible!

These first three are my present style of refs and the prices listed above are applicable to them.

(($110))
Q7hYYoQ.jpg

gZPsl8c.jpg

(($90))
GcWlUvA.jpg

My old style of refs below are discounted to $90 with up to 2 detail images(expressions are still +$10 and not included otherwise)
BTAA3dY.jpg

tpXb8wj.jpg

(($100))

6yAkAYT.jpg

(($65))
9oRIfx7.png

Single character illustrations and refs range from $35 to $65 depending on the complexity! More may be charged if a fully complex scene is desired.
(($35))
DHCwoLg.png

5fEkxKa.jpg

Various illustrations:
(($25, Sketch))
BXuvFdf.jpg

(($45, sketchy coloured illustration))
oXFYK6t.jpg

(($120, 2 character complex bg coloured illustration))
JiAmkgs.jpg

Pet portraits/realistic animal portraits are available in traditional and digital work!
Watercolour dog portrait(($80, not including shipping, cost does include high-quality print on archival matte paper, OR you can pay 2x the original price for the original piece itself. ))
70194338_632549650907960_5888343301743968256_n.jpg

Lemur/"other" animals, coloured pencil($80, not including shipping, DOES include high quality print on archival matte paper, or you can pay 2x for the original illustration)
GJd3KBC.jpg

Digital dog portrait, hyperrealistic: $80, no physical copies provided though you are free to make a print of it for your own personal, non commerical/non-profit use!
VYTzBom.jpg

Digital cat portrait, hyperrealistic, $80, no physical print provided but you are free to make them yourself for your own non-commercial and non-profit use!
64SsZ1Y.jpg

Ballpoint pen animal portrait, $35+shipping!
ZDMy6iF.jpg

If you would like a logo or an image to use commercially or for stickers/promotion/etc, please clarify to me! Otherwise you have no rights to profit off of my images.
My terms of service are listed here:
docs.google.com: Sakasu's Art Commissions Terms of Services

I ALSO do human characters for art as well! Let me know if you have more human characters that you are interested in having drawn and it will be no issue :) General pricing still applies.

Katook

Bump!
2nJeHAT.png

0VhyWYr.jpg

I'll discount ref sheets or holiday themed images for the season to $100 for a 3 point turn ref with all the goodies attached(2 detail images or 2 expressions, info box, sfw/nsfw edit!) or $75 for a 2 point turn ref with the goodies attached :)
I can't guarantee anything done by christmas though at this point!
Holiday characters can be done solo shot for $25 or couple for $40 :)