• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

37 Fun Things To Do In Wal-Mart!

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Here's an excellent idea.

Stage an impromptu fursuit convention in the middle of Wal-Mart. It would cause more disgust and horror than anything your little minds could possibly conceive, most especially when they get to the "yiffing".

IanKeith

I'm Not Regret
Giorgio Gabriel said:

Stage an impromptu fursuit convention in the middle of Wal-Mart. It would cause more disgust and horror than anything your little minds could possibly conceive, most especially when they get to the "yiffing".

Okay, if I ever see anyone do this, I call first shot on beating them all to a messy pulp with an aluminum baseball bat.

There's some crap I won't stand for, even as a furry.

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
IanKeith said:
Giorgio Gabriel said:

Okay, if I ever see anyone do this, I call first shot on beating them all to a messy pulp with an aluminum baseball bat.

There's some crap I won't stand for, even as a furry.

shotgunmossberg590if8.jpg

Take Mr. Mossberg with you.

ArrowTibbs

Probably still lives in a giant bucket
Zero_The_Dragon said:
6. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, 'I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares,' and see what happens.

They'd just look at you funny ;) We use colors, not numbers.

Sinister South Paw said:
It was quite lolfull, he didn't even think we did anything lol. The guy was dense. We walked out and I still shop there lol.

He probably did, but we're not allowed to say a damn thing. Company policy. We can't ban people from the stores (or else customers who actually have hit cashiers in one store I used to work at would have been long gone). All we can do is clean up after you. We can get in trouble for telling your kids not to take all the card packets off the rack and spread them on the floor if you complain about it.

I work at Walmart, if you did this in my store I would not be very happy. In fact you'd probably end up as one of my horror stories about stupid people. I only get paid about a buck above minimum wage; hardly enough for me to be bothered to load bagged crap into the cart when you're too lazy to do it, much less put up with stupid crap. :p

Darkfurryoverlord

2 things:
1- Take the electric carts and some wrapping paper rolls and have a jousting tournament.

and 2- I am going to go try these out! unfortunately i think to many ppl did # 11 cuz my Wal-mart no longer has Layaway roflmao

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Giorgio Gabriel said:

Of course that's when all the Fursecutors go in...