• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

>:3c

hi! i've been on FA for a hot second but never got around to checking out the forums so uh ! here i am :~) i'm an artist that has been primarily drawing humans for the past few years but am increasingly getting interested in animal designs, esp anthro stuff. it's super fun to experiment with atm hehe
i'm really social so i hope to make some friends here, my FA experience is currently pretty lonely and it contributes to me not really logging on except for when i have art to post haha :'D
you can call me pova!

Welcome to the community. Hope you'll find many new friends here. I look forward to see your drawings ;)
thanks, hi! i do too, i've been feeling increasingly alienated from deviantArt as of late :( not sure why, it's mostly internal hahaha, but a change of scenery will be interesting for sure!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hello Pova, and welcome! I think you'll find the forums side of FA to be much more social; the art side tends to be just that, mostly posting art, and the occasional comments, but here, it's much easier to get to know others, I'd say.

Also...is that a mosquito, in your avi?

*itches nervously* : P

Hello Pova, and welcome! I think you'll find the forums side of FA to be much more social; the art side tends to be just that, mostly posting art, and the occasional comments, but here, it's much easier to get to know others, I'd say.

Also...is that a mosquito, in your avi?

*itches nervously* : P
i like bugs > : ) buzz buzz
what was that? you'll never know

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
A mosquito?
1q8QmBe.gif

Welcome fellow insect! But I'm watchin' you... :rolleyes: