• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

3d character busts

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
ReiExample.jpg

Can do any species, any colour scheme, and hair if needs be. 3d bust commissions will generally take around 7 days to complete, though less if I get right into it, and they can be livestreamed if required.

I can also do full body stuff, such as: http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy292/voidrunners/Rei.jpg but I haven't quite got the hang of rigging and posing yet, so it will just be neutral poses.

Busts: $15
Full body: $30 (with free posing upgrade once I get a method that works)

Now doing a special offer!

If you have several characters, and buy either a bust or full-body, you can get your second character for $5, and extra characters for $4 each, up to a maximum of 5.

That means you can get all your characters done for a fraction of the cost.

PM me on here if you are interested, need to ask a question or tell me I'm charging too much.

Last edited:

SlyVixsky

today feels like plaid
might take you up on it next month, already spent my commission budget for march :D

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
The fur looks a little wonky to me but I know how hard that stuff is. Your examples are nicely done though!

It's something I am intending to work more on. I'd have liked to try styling the fur a little, but the character has a messy mass of fur there, so it had to be done.