• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

3d Custom Models and Animations

Neuform

Evening folks.

If you have a scene in your head you want animated, or an OC made flesh, weather it's a Person, Fur, Dragon, Tank, or anything else, I can make it for you.

Model starts at $550. Contract agreement and $250 deposit will be need before work will begin. Models will be completed within 1-2 months depending on complexity (weekly updates provided). An 8 sec animation is included with custom models.
2018 Naruto Hinata Classic comparrision Untitled ao.jpg 2018 Zelda Gerudo Urbosa comparison.jpg

*Pricing:

1 model - $550 with a $250 Deposit.

2 Models - $950 with a $450 deposit.

3 Models - $1250 with a $600 deposit.

Email: Xeaoring@yahoo.com
2018 bearington green 600x.jpg

**If you are not interested in having a custom model made, I have plenty of other models available for posters and animations. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

SFW poster samples: Https://Imgur.com/A/U2T6t
Brady Panels (eip 4) 600x.png

nitwit

A black guy who loves eating kids.
Evening folks.

If you have a scene in your head you want animated, or an OC made flesh, weather it's a Person, Fur, Dragon, Tank, or anything else, I can make it for you.

Model starts at $550. Contract agreement and $250 deposit will be need before work will begin. Models will be completed within 1-2 months depending on complexity (weekly updates provided). An 8 sec animation is included with custom models.
View attachment 32327 View attachment 32328

*Pricing:

1 model - $550 with a $250 Deposit.

2 Models - $950 with a $450 deposit.

3 Models - $1250 with a $600 deposit.

Email: Xeaoring@yahoo.com
View attachment 32329

**If you are not interested in having a custom model made, I have plenty of other models available for posters and animations. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

SFW poster samples: Https://Imgur.com/A/U2T6t
View attachment 32330
WOW!

That's amazing!