• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: 3D Head Sculpts

Melazzee

Advance!
Hi everyone!

I am offering slots for 3D head/shoulders Zbrush sculpts of your character. They won't be prepped for 3D printing, but they can be prepped later by someone else (last time I 3D printed my own sculpt, it cost too much when I prepped it myself lol).

Anyways, without further ado, here are some examples of my sculpts:

img_20190212_064633_by_gashu_monsata_dczjd2s-pre.jpg

Prices
My prices for these start at £100GBP, and increase with complexity. For example, hair and goggles like Jak (bottom right) will increase the price by £50GBP as they are complicated extras.

3D Printing
As mentioned previously, I am unable to prep a model efficiently for 3D Printing. I have however 3D printed my own, and here is an example below, using the cheapest material from Shapeways. Despite being the cheapest material, it still looks pretty cool!

dczjd3l-502bfb4e-a4e9-41f4-af6c-2853e50b9c3a.jpg

Turnaround
Turnaround times vary depending on complexity, and things that are happening outside of the commission, but rest assured I will be staying in contact to keep you informed of any updates and progress shots. Turnaround time will not be less than a month however as these sculpts take time. I like to take care to ensure I am capturing the essence of the character I am creating, which I am sure you will appreciate.
Please note that I am currently awaiting a house move date and there may be some delay in the coming weeks, but this will be told to you as soon as I know the moving date.

Payment Method
Payment through PayPal only please.

Contact
Contact me through here to pitch me your ideas and to get a price!