• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

3D Model Commissions ($25-$65) NSFW&SFW

LaBunnyHoney

Howdy Y'all!!

I love 3D Modeling, so I figured I'd take a crack at bringing other peoples visions a little closer to life!
Take a look at my commision list and feel free to shoot me a message!

Commision List Tiny.png

I'm still pretty new at this, so feel free to ask me anything!
Questions, Comments, Compliments, I'll take em all! So don't be a stranger!

Haberdash

Hello! Would you happen to have more examples of your work, particularly anything NSFW? Also, do you have any experience working with scalies or mechanical characters (no worries if you don't; I'll just commission art of a furry instead)? I've got quite a diverse range of characters, so I'm interested in seeing more of your models to get a feel for which ones might work best with your style.

Last edited:

LaBunnyHoney

Hello! Would you happen to have more examples of your work, particularly anything NSFW? Also, do you have any experience working with scalies or mechanical characters (no worries if you don't; I'll just commission art of a furry instead)? I've got quite a diverse range of characters, so I'm interested in seeing more of your models to get a feel for which ones might work best with your style.

Hey! Nice to meet you!
I only really experimented with this model and fur textures up to this point, but I'm more than willing to give scalies or mechanical characters or really anything a try, I love a good challenge!
I'm also pretty new at this so, I don't have many other examples, sorry!

Haberdash

Hey! Nice to meet you!
I only really experimented with this model and fur textures up to this point, but I'm more than willing to give scalies or mechanical characters or really anything a try, I love a good challenge!
I'm also pretty new at this so, I don't have many other examples, sorry!

Do you have a preferred method of contact (email, PM, carrier pigeon)? I can send you some pictures of my characters and we can hash out a possible commission.