• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

3D model printable little monster project

Darkam

Hello,

I have a little personal project : make a 3D print of my character called “Darkam”.

So I’m looking for a 2D&3D artist.

The goal is to have a “STL” file at the end (3D model optimized for a 3D printer).

I would like to make some modifications / evolutions on the actual version of this character (make him more “kaiju/oni” for example) so I see different part on this project :

1/ First some character design search (with simples sketches) to have a “final” idea before working on the 3D model

2/ Build the 3D model for the 3D printer

3/ Work on the skin to have a usable model so it can be used in 3D renders for example (included in scenery ) or to make other poses for 3D printer export after

If you’re interested by this project please contact me on PM with some references (if available more linked with the actual “Darkam” project) and a first idea of price (I will use Paypal, already make commissions on this website as you can see in my profile).

My budget is 300 euros but will depend of artist level / model complexity and can be discussed.

Thanks !

To know more about “Darkam”: please have a look on :

Who is Darkam Onikaiju The Troll Ogre Giant ? - Darkam Onikaiju

and/or

darkam on DeviantArt

Last edited:

pimpartist

Hello! I do both 2d and 3d and I'd love to work on your project. Below you'll find some examples of my work:
razvan-petrea-monstrulet.jpg
razvan-petrea-render-1.jpg

Purple Heart Cover Titled 1.png
hsw.jpg

To see more of my art you can check out my FA: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or my AS: www.artstation.com: Razvan Petrea .
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at:
thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist