• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: (40-150) Dieselpunk Artists Commission?

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
I wish I could say I am but no, I know two people who are great with it though. But theyre both on twitter.
this forum wont let me link to them, but theyre Grungeteeth and Blaiddsworth on twitter.

sushy

Gundam Meister
I did some steampunk/cyberpunk things:

steampunk welder by sushy00 on DeviantArt

EFBOT by sushy00 on DeviantArt

mechmaid by sushy00 on DeviantArt

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.

XseArt

FenryTJ on dA and Fefran on FA!
I'd love to give it a shot! Haven't tried such style, but I think I could pull it off. Examples of my other art:
And a fullbody picture with background would be ~75-100$ depending on complexity

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! I'm accustomed with dieselpunk works and have done both steam and cyberpunk themed arts in the past.
Some examples: Battery Charge by ValyceNegative on DeviantArt
TROPICAL SHORES.EXE by ValyceNegative on DeviantArt
www.furaffinity.net: Canopus Ref Sheet (Commission) by valery91thunder

Depending on what you're exactly looking for, and your budget, I offer a wide range of commission products ranging from icons to illustrations and comics. Here's my full pricelist: www.furaffinity.net: VALYCE NEGATIVE COMMISSION PRICES 2020 by valery91thunder

Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me either via forum PM or FA note at Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net .

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
Last edited:

Ceiling_Cat_On_High

I'm more than happy to approach steampunk/cyberpunk/dieselpunk themed art! The price of course would depend on the complexity of the piece and whether a background was desired. I did a steampunk-themed commission in the recent past for a commissioner on Twitter, but I don't know if they'd give me permission to show it here or not.

In the meantime, here is a link to my FA page for a few examples of my work:
Artwork Gallery for Defective_Directives -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I specialize mostly in a cartoon style.