• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: $5 - $100 Commissions

Greetings!
I'm currently seeking an artist (maybe two or more!) who can draw my character. I'm honestly not looking for anything crazy specific, just not anything too basic. I don't have any personal preferences on how my character is drawn as long as it's not a "Here he is, just kinda standing/sitting" commission. I like to see things that are extravagant! I want to see my character have some emotion!
I'm going to place my current budget max at $100 just so everyone has an idea, but don't feel discouraged to post your work so I can see what all you can do, even if it'll cost more, because I may just consider it!
I'm also accepting an animated icon for FA & Discord use!

If I'm interested in the work you do, I'll shoot you a PM on here.
If you have a different communication preference, tell me in the comment you make. I generally like to use Discord, and my Discord tag is Zak#5090

The drawing can be either NSFW or SFW. One key piece (other than described as above) I am looking for is my character drawn as an adorable little puff ball, like this!
www.furaffinity.net: carrots by Ratte )

(You can see more references on my FA page, Userpage of CaptainCandyass -- Fur Affinity [dot] net, but keep in mind that I specifically chose these because I think they are the best to be shown reference-wise.)
Here are my references, and thank you in advance!
1544081806.captaincandyass_capt.png
1546067717.captaincandyass_headshot2.png
1549501752.captaincandyass_commission_by_yukiin_dcz1u2b.png

sketchrabbit

Illustrator
Hi there, I can do many different types of commission if you're interested! (Detailed paintings, animations, chibies like the puffball version you linked)
Please take a look at some examples of my work in each spoiler. (I separated them into categories for convenience) ^^
If you have any questions please send me a message, thank you!

1549161448.sketchrabbit_wp-siz-small.png
1556605686.sketchrabbit_comm57-0419-v3.png
1557745450.sketchrabbit_deltarune-fix.png

1566866644.sketchrabbit_vesta3.gif
1567170685.sketchrabbit_mimi_ani_sml.gif
1560375297.sketchrabbit_giffile1.gif
1496591064.sketchrabbit_rubyswing.gif
1562121731.sketchrabbit_scorbunnyani1.gif

1565613952.sketchrabbit_komas3.png
1518279720.sketchrabbit_bobacnl2.png
1518324122.sketchrabbit_tumblr_otc5lyn3ue1stpu71o1_1280.png
1514975182.sketchrabbit_tumblr_p0j6f8f4xf1stpu71o1_1280.png
1495613212.sketchrabbit_mae.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hello! Definitely interested in working with you! I'm an experienced SFW artist working withing the fandom for 10+ years, and I offer many commissions ranging from icons, animations, pinups, full illustrations and haracter design.
You can check my full pricelist with examples below, and my FA gallery for more examples: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, please feel free to note me on FA or PM me here on the forums!
1558183281.valery91thunder_commish_price_sheet_2019.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Hello, everyone! I just got home from work and have the rest of the day to set up some commissions with you! Give me some time to look over everything that everyone has posted. I'll post here again to let you know if I've selected who I'd like to have do my commissions, and if you're not one of them, please don't feel bad, I'm picking for what I need with my current requirements. All of you are wonderful artists and should keep promoting your stuff! Thank you again for showing interest!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Dotachin-san

Desperate punk
What an adorable character! I might give it a try and offer my commissions here, maybe there's something you like ;v; I really enjoy drawing cute themes!
The price on custom illustrations fully depends on what you want, though with just one character it probably won't be higher than $60 with a detailed scenery background~
Terms of Service
Gallery: Artwork Gallery for Dotachin-san -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
(optional FA link to the commission sheet bc description: www.furaffinity.net: Commissions OPEN + info in description by Dotachin-san)
1566497355.dotachin-san_commissions.png

And here's my latest cute-ish picture I did <:

1537998651.dotachin-san_miep.png

Last edited:

Katook

Hey there :) I could definitely give you something more dynamic or fluffy(or both!) of your character! My budget is $35 to $55 for a single character, SFW or NSFW (Or if the picture allows it, I will often give free SFW edits of NSFW references! More dynamic pictures may not apply to that, though)
But here are some of my recent and old art works
0VhyWYr.jpg

L2uLV7w.png

Q7hYYoQ.jpg

BXuvFdf.jpg

IGJfHSu.jpg

ctBvHX9.jpg

q9Jzbdu.png

I also have discord and usually use that to chat with my clients over, so let me know if you're interested and I can send you my info for it!
Thank you!
Sakasu