• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

5/17 Site Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGRedAlert

I don't really believe in the concept of normal, and I can't put a direct example for normal, because it will vary so much.
Well like I said, 'normal' is generally an arbitrary concept, unless you're talking about absolute fact, or a scientific norm. But most scientific norms can be described more along the lines of an 'average' than 'normal' so I dunno. I suppose that makes 'normal' redundant.

Bannor

freakin' n00b
"What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." I forgot who wrote that, but it's something that's stuck with me whenever someone's like "Ugh, you're not normal!" Well, neither are you. Everyone defines 'normal' differently, therefor 'normal' is an arbitrary concept, unless you're talking about irrefutable facts - like, I dunno, humans have two eyes. That's generally the norm, and a one-eyed individual is not normal.
Without cheating and using google, I'm thinkin' that's a quote from or by Charles Addams, although attributed to Morticia Addams (from the Addams Family).

Moderator-Gazelle

Forum Moderator
I don't really believe in the concept of normal, and I can't put a direct example for normal, because it will vary so much.
Well like I said, 'normal' is generally an arbitrary concept, unless you're talking about absolute fact, or a scientific norm. But most scientific norms can be described more along the lines of an 'average' than 'normal' so I dunno. I suppose that makes 'normal' redundant.
I really super love this conversation, but i'd love it more in another thread ;u; Thank you so much for the intelligent conversation though!

skyliner_369

So I did some peeping around and found 1 or 2 recent threads on the attack elsewhere, but so far I can't find anything about someone "spilling the beans" so to speak, pretty much just "Hey guys did you hear about...?" stuff.
Anyone else do some snooping around?
(Honestly FA was the only thing that kept me busy really, without it I have much free time.)
Yeah, pretty much the same here.

DreadnoughtDT

The Storage Dragon
With all this free time, I'm sitting here playing Transformers: Devastation. I'm so sad this game tanked, considering it had a sequel hook at the end of it...

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
shia%20popcorn.gif

Watching the drama growing up, I am ready to pick up some popcorn
Is that the "just do it" guy?

B

BloodhoundPreston

champ-stop-talking.jpg

Take a chill pill and fantasize about FA working. Also, be nice to the bronies, they're our younger furry siblings. It's just a green pegasus drawn by someone younger.
Well, it was drawn by my little sister. And I've changed my profile pic.

Moderator-Gazelle

Forum Moderator

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!

DreadnoughtDT

The Storage Dragon
Welp, considering I have nothing constructive to add to this thread, I think I'll take my leave. *the dragontaur pads out of the room* Enjoy yourselves, now.

On the subject of losing business during the shutdown, may I ask how many people actually frequent the art part of the forums when looking for art? Because I've noticed anyone putting up ads for their art for the most part gets no replies or views.

skyliner_369

I'm glad I didn't post any information on me that's too personal. If a website I go to gets hacked, I simply assume that every ounce of information was taken from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.