• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
website wilddogcreations.wixsite.com: PRICES | islandcollieart
FURRY ART COMMISSIONS
please read T.O.S

$5-$40 base prices
Examples are at the links at the bottom of the page

PRICES

Full shot w/ background - $35
Full shot w/o background - $25

Half shot w/ background - $20
Half shot w/o background - $15

Head shot w/ background - $10
Head shot w/o background - $5

Reference sheet detailed (front+back view, also feral view. and add-ons of your choosing) - $40
Small reference sheet (front+back view, 3 max add-ons of your choosing) - $30

Chibi (can only be full shot) w/ background - $20
Chibi (can only be full shot) w/o background - $15

Sketch sheet (you can have over 10+ sketches!) - $20
Shading - +$5

Extra character - same price as what you bought for a normal, ex: 2 full shot characters w/o background is $50 for 2 characters.

WHAT I CAN'T DRAW

!!NO HUMANS!! , big rule of mine, please respect it.
Im not the best with insects
I usually only draw rodents, canines, felines, big cats etc. Along those lines, if you want me to try at something other than humans i'm totally down to experiment.

WHAT I CAN DRAW

NSFW
Kinks
Clothing
Anthro/feral

T.O.S

Please be 15+ to order art from me! I don’t want you using your parents money without permission! Thank you!

Please remember I am still a student in high school, so please don't expect me to be fast on weekdays with your work.

Please don't try to lower my prices unless there is a sale or discount

I only take PayPal, if you chargeback I will take back the rights of you having the art from me.

I can take any amount of commissions, like bulk for example, this doesn't mean they are open all the time this means I can take large amounts.

Please don't spam me if I don't respond quickly, like I said i'm still in highschool and I like doing personal art to get rid of art block, please don't get mad if you see me taking a break from commissions to do personal art.

WAYS OF CONTACT

Discord - once you commission me I will give you it! This is my MAIN way of contact!

Instagram - Cam (@islandcollie_) • Instagram photos and videos

Twitter - Cam (Island Collie) (@IslandCollie) on Twitter

Deviant Art - IslandCollie - Student, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

FA - https://www.furaffinity.net/user/camlovesdrawing/

Amino - Cam (Cooper)

Telegram is also an option DM me for that

Last edited: