• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Adopt/Character) Selling: $5 Adopts and more! - UPDATED 25/06/2022

Kitschykiss

Life's a kitsch
Hi everyone, this is my first post to FA forums! I wanted to share my work to more people. Even if you're not interested in buying anything, I'd love it if you took a look at my artwork. I hope you enjoy it.

A little about me:
✿ I'm a pixel artist who loves to use bright and saturated colours in my work. I also really enjoy designing characters, and I especially enjoy it when people who adopt my designs and go on to make something great out of them.
✿ I'm disabled with chronic pain and fatigue and can't work right now, so life is a quite challenging for me. Despite that, drawing is my passion and it gives me some independence and control of a small aspect of my life, so I really enjoy it and I cherish my artwork.

---

Contact me
If you have questions or wish to purchase a design from me, please contact me via PM, via Furaffinity or via Toyhou.se, thank you.

---

Terms (applicable to all of my works)
✿ Buyer will recieve full res, signature free, digital image files. Buyer will also recieve character transfer via Toyhou.se if required.
✿ By purchasing my digital artworks, you will hold ownership over and editorial rights to the design and artwork. I maintain authorship rights.
✿ Purchased designs may be used for any form of personal or commercial use and may be uploaded, posted, or sold anywhere by the buyer within the boundaries of the law.
Art/commissions TOS

---

Submission link on Furaffinity.

1644037973.kitschykiss_all.jpg

Top row (left to right)
[1 - AVAILABLE ($20 due to extra art from a guest artist!)], [2 - CLAIMED], [3 - CLAIMED], [4 - AVAILABLE], [5 - CLAIMED]
Bottom row (left to right)
[1 - CLAIMED], [2 - AVAILABLE], [3 - CLAIMED], [4 - CLAIMED], [5 - CLAIMED]

---

Top row (left to right)
[1 - AVAILABLE], [2 - AVAILABLE], [3 - AVAILABLE], [4 - CLAIMED], [5 - AVAILABLE]
[1 - CLAIMED], [2 - CLAIMED], [3 - CLAIMED], [4 - CLAIMED], [5 - CLAIMED]

---

All.png

Top row (left to right)
[1 - CLAIMED], [2 - CLAIMED], [3 - AVAILABLE], [4 - CLAIMED], [5 - AVAILABLE].
[1 - CLAIMED], [2 - CLAIMED], [3 - CLAIMED], [4 - CLAIMED], [5 - CLAIMED].

---

---

---

---

Will update in due course with more stuff!

Last edited: