• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

5 most wanted games this year and 5 you recomend to others

You know the theme of this thread talk or list your top 5 games you want this year or possibly beginning of 2009 and recomend 5 games to other people on this forum either old or new.

1. Mario Kart Wii (I prefer Mario Kart the brawl but I still love brawl)
2. Resident Evil 5
3. Track and Field DS
4. No More heroes
5. Gears of War 2

5 Games I recomend

Dragon Quest 8 Journey of the cursed king (PS2) Dragon quest aka Dragon warrior is one of the hardest and most longest RPG's ever created the story goes on and on for ages even longer than FF series but i'd still recomend this for RPG lovers

Metal Slug anthology (PS2, Xbox, Xbox Live arcade [Metal slug 3] and arcade) recomended for the hardcore players

Rocket Knight Adventures trilogy (AKA Sparkster) (Megadrive and Super Nintendo) My most favourite 2D game from 90's era also its a pretty smart action game to.

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 1&2 (PS2) one of the top rpgs all fans of the genre must play also the story is pretty good to.

Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360) so far the best rpg with the same graphics from final fantasy 12 but better and the gameplay feels more epic to.

S

Shadow Wolf

Top 5 anticipated:
1. Resident Evil 5
2. GTA 4
3. Starcraft 2
4. Left 4 Dead
5. Black Mesa Source (or just Black Mesa...whatever they're calling it now)

Recommendations:
1. The Orange Box
2. Forza 2
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Dead Rising
5. The Suffering

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
1. Patapon
2. MGS4
3. Resistance 2
4. Starcraft 2
5. Crisis Core

Recommendations:
1. Patapon: It's already out!
2. Mr. Exit
3. Orange Box
4. Sam and Max: Season Two
5. Disgaea

You can want games, just as much as you want a system.

1. Resident Evil 5
2. Grand Theft Auto 4
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4. Left 4 Dead
5. Starcraft 2

I guess thats my list..

As well as recommendations..

Call of Duty 4
Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

-Onyx

Zaibatsu

Waiting For:
Spore

Recommended: (in no particular order)
Psyschonauts
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind (kicks Oblivions ass any day)
Diablo II/Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Expansion
Portal
Black

The games I want:
1. Postal 3
2. Farcry 2
3. Left 4 Dead
4. Red Alert 3
5. Mafia 2

Games I recommend:
1. Portal
2. Nexuiz (It's free!)
3. Postal 2
4. Penumbra: Overture
5. Call of Duty 4

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented
Krystallwolvelt said:
Bowtoid_Obelisk said:
Desired:
Brawl
No More Heroes
Spore
COD 4
A good Starfox game.
there is rummour that nintendo is supposed to be working on a new starfox game, no idea if its a sequal or prequal to any of the other games.
Rumor has it that Miyamoto is designing it or at least will have a hand in it. Which I doubt. Cause he's old. They might have him lined up to work on Wii water aerobics. Anyways, I haven't considered an SF game decent since the 64, but that's just me.

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby
Most wanted:
#Smash Bros. Brawl [size=x-small]Dammit Europe, why'd you have to be so late. <(>___<)>[/size]
#No More Heroes [size=x-small]Less than a week left <(<_<)>[/size]
#More Kirby games [size=x-small]We need more pink blobs <(o-o)>[/size]
#Devil May Cry 4 [size=x-small]Still no system to play it on xD[/size]
#Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 [size=x-small]I'll import! =D[/size]

Recommended:
#Resident Evil 4 [size=x-small]Leon's awesome, 'nuf said[/size]
#Elite Beat Agents [size=x-small]Or the Japanese counterparts <(>_>)>[/size]
#The Orange Box [size=x-small]To be honest, I've not played it. But it MUST be awesome. xD[/size]

...Wait... That's three recommendations... <(o_o)>

Bah, screw it. Just get one of those three, you can hardly go wrong. Unless you're not into male cheerleaders in which case just forget the middle option. <(<.<)>

...and due to my lack of experience with the bottom option... You may want to forget that too. <(>_>)>

Just get Resi 4. =3

Sylvine

Dunno whether I'll get 5 of each together. Things I'm waiting for:
#1: Earth Eternal
#2: Darkfall
#3: Silent Hill V
...yeah, that's pretty much it. Age of Conan sounds interesting, but I'm not really that interested.

Recommendations:
- Orange Box ( seriously: I can't think of any reason not to buy it =) )
- Final Fantasy 7 ( Are there even people who didn't play it? =) but, please, DON'T view Advent's Children or play Dirge of Cerberus. Experience the FF7 universe that actually made some SENSE. )
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil ( Singleplayer sucks, but multiplayer is surprisingly fun o_O )
- Xenogears ( good luck actually understanding the whole plot ;) Shame they run out of budget on cd2. )
- Silent Hill 2 ( Best. Plot. EVAR! )

~Sylv

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
Most Wanted:
1. Fallout 3
2. GTA IV
3. Spore
4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
5. Condemned 2

Most Recommended:
1. The Orange Box - It is the greatest deal in video game history. You get some of the greatest games ever created. Portal is kickass. TF2 is an absolute blast. HL2E2 makes me want more... And I'm not even mentioning HL2E1 and HL2. This game should be at the top of your list.
2. Bioshock - The art direction is the best I have ever seen in any video game. The story is fantastic. And, it is a blast. You will shit bricks when you encounter your first Big Daddy. If you have a 360 or a good enough PC to run it: go and get it now.
3. Super Mario Galaxy - This game is fantastic. The gravity physics are blow-your-balls-out-of-your-mouth spectacular. You will spend HOURS just playing with them. That, and the rest of the game is fine, too. >_>
4. Crysis - If you have a PC that can run it, then you probably already have it. The graphics are the better than every other game in HISTORY. The physics are fun to fuck around with. Plus, what other game allows you to choke-slam Koreans through buildings?
5. Portal - The best game in The Orange Box. Seriously, why don't you have it yet?

Bowtoid_Obelisk said:
Rumor has it that Miyamoto is designing it or at least will have a hand in it. Which I doubt. Cause he's old. They might have him lined up to work on Wii water aerobics. Anyways, I haven't considered an SF game decent since the 64, but that's just me.

All starfox sequals since the N64 game were near as cool as the N64 game. but it would be a suprise if there was gonna be a wii starfox game I hope its worth it.