• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

NinaTheRedPanda

Bike is short for Bichael change my mind
Hey guys! I'm going to offer some of my commissions on here that are 5$+ but if you have questions feel free to PM me!
I have a fairly large (but simple) TOS, please read before commissioning! Thank you!
My animations are currently closed so please ignore anything about those!
If you're wanting something that doesn't have a form please ask! I tend to forget to add those!

READ PLEASE

Here I will put my TOS. Read this before commissioning me. If you are unsure if something you'd like is against my TOS or is marked as a maybe then don't be scared to ask! I'll be happy to answer any and all questions!

Now, what I will NOT do.
  1. Fetish (this includes vore, growth, feet/paws, ect)
  2. Major NSFW. This includes sexual activity of any kind.
  3. Hate art. Be it towards a person or a group, it won't be done.
For what I MIGHT do.
  1. Light NSFW. PLEASE talk to me about it. This includes artistic nudity and nudity for refrences.
  2. Large/fat characters. This does NOT mean chubby characters. This means characters that are specifically extra large/obese. Ask If you're unsure if your character fits under this.
  3. Insects/Insect parts.
And what I WILL do.
  1. Complex characters. Ones with tons of markings and such.
  2. Animations. Not all animations are on here, I usually forget what I can offer so ask!
  3. Small scenes. Nothing too complex though.
  4. Odd clothing. To a degree.
  5. Poses from refrences. If you have one in mind PLEASE send it along with the request. It helps a ton.
  6. Femboys.
  7. Gore.
  8. Custom designs. Please give me all the details you have in mind!
  9. Chubby characters.
  10. Most anything that isnt listed other the other two groups.

As for what to expect from me, well here you go.

The time it takes for regular things (anything that isn't an animation) can take from 1 day to 2 weeks. It varies.

For animations, it can take anywhere from 1 week to 1 month if not longer (rarely longer for anything that isn't a complex animation) so please be patient.

Questions. If you aren't too thorough with your explanation (and even if you are) I'll probably ask questions. For the best results just give me the info I need and ANY extra info you have. Even if you think its useless please tell me, it helps alot in figuring out how to execute it all.

And all I expect from you all is refrences and communication!

General things that dont fit into these categories
  • Refunds. These cannot be offered on super cheap things (<3$ ). If I have gotten lineart done then I can offer half back and I'll give you what I have gotten done. If I haven't started/only have the sketch done I will offer a full refund. And anything past color I will not offer refunds
  • Gifts. If you want something to be for somebody else please tell me! I'll tag them. If you'd like it on a specific date tell me that too, I'll try to get it done by then.
Also, For extra characters it would be 10% of the desired piece per character (so if the piece is 10$ it'd be 1$ per character)
I can also do various versions it would be 20% of the desired piece per version (versions are minor changes of course, like a tail being a fox tail in one version and a scorpion tail in another)

As for custom designs I'll charge 2$+ whatever ref style you want (so if you want a custom design on the shortstack base, it would be 4$)
END OF TOS

Now, onto examples and prices!
sticker_sheet_by_pokemew2-dby5a1j.png

Stickersheet
PRICE FOR A STRIP - 5$
PRICE FOR A SHEET - 20$
+LAMINATION - 2$

Theres roughly 6-8 poses/slots in a strip. If you buy a strip you can have as many poses of the same character as you'd like or multiple ocs
A page is 5 strips. Buying the page allows you to essentially be buying all 5 strips for a reduced price. You could have them all be different poses if you really wanted!

THESE ARE PHYSICAL SHEETS. I DO DRAW THEM DIGITALLY AND I WILL SEND THE FILE, YOU CAN ASK FOR THEM NOT TO BE MADE INTO STICKERS IF YOU JUST WANT THE IMAGE! THESE WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA SNAIL MAIL AND CUT HOWEVER YOU LIKE SO LET ME KNOW!
tile_wallpaper_by_pokemew2-dbj69v2.png

Tile wallpaper
PRICE - 10$
chibi_by_pokemew2-dbo57n6.png

Chibi
Price for lines 6$
Price for color 7$
Price for color +shading 9$
unshaded_by_pokemew2-dc35nxi.png

Fullbody
Price for sketch+color 6$
Price for lines 8$
Price for color 10$
Price for background+color 12$
Price for shading to be added +3$
big_ref_by_pokemew2-dbo59co.png

Big ref
Price - 10$

FULLBODY/LINELESS/HALFBODY/BUST FORM
Ref -
Idea -
Personality-
Type -
Extra stuff -

TILE WALLPAPER FORM
Ref -
Poses -
Personality-
Extra stuff -

REFRENCE FORM

Ref (leave blank if this is a custom design) -
Idea for character (leave blank if this is for an existing character) -
Personality -
Type of ref -
Clothes/outfits (if any) -
Extra stuff -

STICKER SHEET FORM
Ref -
Pose(s) -
Expression (optional) -
Extra stuff -
Strip or Sheet -
Lamination -

If you'd like more examples feel free to ask!!

Thanks so much for reading!