• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

5 Slots!

rocketseal

Hi all! I'm new to FA and to kick start it off...I heard you all like free art? :)

Looking for 5 slots that I can use as warm ups for the next few days! Post your requests/references and maybe a one word mood and I'll choose my favorite 5! Because I'm in a slump and I need the pressure to do something productive every day.

A thing I did...
The freebies probably won't be as detailed, but I will try!
mU8l8Sa.jpg

---
EDIT 1
Holy crap I figured out the IMG tag!! YOU get free art! YOU get free art!
---
Finished Requests:
23525196@400-1494812585.jpg

23601841@400-1495462797.jpg

Last edited:

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
Thanks! I'm interested in drawing muscles. :p
He's definitely a great character to practice on! His build can range from leaner, more muscular to big and burly, depending on how you draw him. You're also more than welcome to draw him without a shirt or with something like a tank top if you want to really go all out. Full artistic freedom! :)

Last edited:

rocketseal

He's definitely a great character to practice on! His build can range from leaner, more muscular to big and burly, depending on how you draw him. You're also more than welcome to draw him without a shirt or with something like a tank top if you want to really go all out. :)
Do most people talk through quotes? :O Does it make it easier to follow conversations?
And thanks! You're really killing the selection right now. It didn't even occur to me that not everyone is a night owl lol

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
Do most people talk through quotes? :O Does it make it easier to follow conversations?
And thanks! You're really killing the selection right now. It didn't even occur to me that not everyone is a night owl lol
Yeah, it's easier because quoting gives the person a notification so they know someone responded to them. Then I can quickly check it and reply.
Awesome! Hopefully you'll like him enough to pick him. It would mean so much to get art from such a talented artist. :D And yeah I'm definitely a night owl lol

Oh, and to embed images, just click the lil landscape thingy on the bar up top and put in a direct link!

rocketseal

Yeah, it's easier because quoting gives the person a notification so they know someone responded to them. Then I can quickly check it and reply.
Awesome! Hopefully you'll like him enough to pick him. It would mean so much to get art from such a talented artist. :D And yeah I'm definitely a night owl lol
It really helps that you have such good references!

I actually tried the

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
It really helps that you have such good references!

I actually tried the
My references are all over the place seeing as I don't have an official ref sheet. But they're decent I guess. :p

I edited the post since apparently this forum won't let me type the tags at all without activating them. Try adding an image through the insert picture method.

rocketseal

My references are all over the place seeing as I don't have an official ref sheet. But they're decent I guess. :p

I edited the post since apparently this forum won't let me type the tags at all without activating them. Try adding an image through the insert picture method.
Thanks I'll look that up! Haven't used tags like this since...xanga...?
Have you thought about commissioning someone to do a full ref sheet? :O

Eleven-lyc

Elder Werewolf
Could I yoink a slot if there's still one available?
Actually, it's for a different OC of mine, a cute and exceptionally shy boy-fennec. He doesn't have a reference sheet as he's pretty new, and also because I don't really know exactly what he should look like, but I can give a description.
Basically, Kune, my boy-fennec OC, is a very vanilla-looking toony fennec, so the simpler the better. He's also short and easily overpowered. The main thing, though, is that he's really shy, nervous, awkward, and introverted, but on the inside he's kind and caring. So a really shy look, with a nervous little smile, as if he kinda doesn't want to be there / wants to hide, would be adorable <3. If you wanna color him, he's a light & pale cream, two-toned, with the lighter cream as his secondary fur color.
It's mainly the head and expression I'm interested in, but of course you could do more ^^.

Oh, and for images, simply do the following, omitting the space between the '[' and the 'I':
[ IMG]url-to-image[/IMG]
Which, when replacing "url-to-image" with something like "https://forums.furaffinity.net/data/avatars/m/100/100534_.jpg?1459704724_", yields:
100534.jpg

Last edited:

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
Thanks I'll look that up! Haven't used tags like this since...xanga...?
Have you thought about commissioning someone to do a full ref sheet? :O
Ah, I would but sadly I have no money and can't get a job due to medical reasons. If I want art to cheer myself up I have to go about getting it for free. ;u;

rocketseal

Could I yoink a slot if there's still one available?
Actually, it's for a different OC of mine, a cute and exceptionally shy boy-fennec. He doesn't have a reference sheet as he's pretty new, and also because I don't really know exactly what he should look like, but I can give a description.
Basically, Kune, my boy-fennec OC, is a very vanilla-looking toony fennec, so the simpler the better. He's also short and easily overpowered. The main thing, though, is that he's really shy, nervous, awkward, and introverted, but on the inside he's kind and caring. So a really shy look, with a nervous little smile, as if he kinda doesn't want to be there / wants to hide, would be adorable <3. If you wanna color him, he's a light & pale cream, two-toned, with the lighter cream as his secondary fur color.
It's mainly the head and expression I'm interested in, but of course you could do more ^^.

Oh, and for images, simply do the following, omitting the space between the '[' and the 'I':
[ IMG]url-to-image[/IMG]
Which, when replacing "url-to-image" with something like "https://forums.furaffinity.net/data/avatars/m/100/100534_.jpg?1459704724_", yields:
100534.jpg
Cute character! I really like fennec foxes so I'm partial. :)
And thanks for the tip...still not really working for me but I'll try again next time...

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Your art is absolutely incredible! Here's my gryphon if you're interested. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks