• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($50-300) LF a scalie artist to help bring my snake/lamia to life with a NSFW reference sheet

Karamelt

Hello! I'm rather new to the community and I'm looking to hire someone to make a character reference sheet for my lady lamia. I would be looking for 2-3 body poses as well as a headshot. I'd love to go over some ideas with you if possible and I'm happy to provide as many details / pictures to make it as easy for you as I can.

For a quick summary, my snake has a retractable cobra hood and a full tail (no legs). She's a little on the chubby side with a bit of a belly. One of the poses should be a front shot and feature her flared hood as well as her penis. The second pose should be with both the hood and penis retracted. The headshot would give a better view of her hood flared out, as well as her piercings, makeup, fangs, and tongue.

As for timeline, 1-2 months would be ideal. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Last edited:

Lynar

Hi! I can offer a reference sheet with 2 poses + 1 headshot + OC details & info for $175 ~
An extra Fullbody pose would be +$45 / Halfbody +$35

My queue is pretty loaded currently so I'd be able to start in November, you can view it HERE.
For more pricing details, examples and my T.O.S check out my ccard= https://lynar-commissions.carrd.co/
For NSFW examples or questions, send me a private message or contact me through Discord ^^ Lynar#0048 ~
Shereth(Low-Res).jpg
03_DiscordFullB(JPG).jpg

WhiteGuardian

Mov.exe

Hu-mungus
Hello! If you’re still looking, i can be of help. My Prices, T.O.S, and some examples are on My Thread here. More examples can be found on my Furaffinity, or Deviantart. PM if you’re interested! (i see that your budget maybe out of range, but i can always negotiate!)

zulzul

Hi, I'm very interested in working with you
my work tends towards realism, but i am also very skilled with the cell shading arts.

here are my portfolios for you to review

cel shading arts

my working method is as follows:
1st the contractor sends me details of how he wants the commission (icon, full body, with background, number of characters, poses and if possible references) and we also combine the value
2nd I send 3 to 5 sketches for you to choose, then I refine the line art of the chosen one for better visualization
3rd after the approval of the lineart I expect the full payment of the agreed amount
4th as soon as the value is debited, I proceed following the process of lighting and shading> colorication> detailing, and during the process I send prints for you to go I follow the progress

*this process may vary depending on the complexity of the illustration

you can send me a message here or on my discord if you want (Luiz Paulo#2657)

If you are interested in my work but have questions, I can send you a sketch, no obligation

D685ab7f

Hai! I would love to take your commission!!
2 full body poses with one head shot will be $110 from me! (Can be cheaper depends on the shading), and one extra fullbody will be $50!
Here are some examples of my works:
Exp (30).png
Exp (26).png

Please visit this link for more example of my artwork, most of them are NSFW so I can't post it right here...

Here is my commission information:

You can contact me through:
Furaffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/d685ab7f/
InkBunny: https://inkbunny.net/D685ab7f
Email: d685ab7fh2o@gmail.com

The-Greatest-Mystery

In case you're still looking for an artist, here's my info. I generally don't do NSFW, but artistic nudity is fine. If you are interested in my art style and rates, let me know what level of detail you want and I can give you a proper estimate. : )

General Prices: https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/2022-commission-pricelist-6-240.1678433/
Special Reference Sheet/ Design Pricing: https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/2022-reference-sheet-pricelist-22-143.1678434/
Drawtober Commissions: https://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/drawtober-commissions-open-22-75-50.1681544/

Examples of completed commissions: https://www.deviantart.com/the-greatest-mystery/gallery/71698951/finished-commissions

The turn-around for finished art is usually within a week from starting, with a revision stage once the rough sketch is complete (if applicable). Minor corrections are free. I take payment up front through Paypal or E-Transfer.

HI! I'd be interested in taking up this project. At the moment my prices are budget friendly.

-I can get you 3 body poses in color and cell shaded and a fully rendered headshot for only $40.
Or if you prefer,
-3 fully rendered body poses and headshot it would be only $70.

Timewise, it would take me roughly 10 days for the first option.
2 1/2 weeks for the 2nd.

My commissions start as low as $5 dollars. NSFW request are welcome. Honestly, there is very little that gives me pause so don't be afraid to ask if you have something in mind that might be a little out there.

For $5 macaroons, you can get either:
- A Portrait (head to shoulders) of one character colored and cell shaded.
or
- Full body line art of one character

For $10,
- you can get that full body line art colored and cell shaded
or
-that portrait can now look like an oil painting

Now for the fun stuff.

For $20 Schmeckles you can get,
- A character in full body fully colored like an oil painting
or
- Now we go more in detail with the line art and color and give it a more Marvel/DC Comics type look. (albeit I'm not at pro level.... yet.)

WARNING: Backgrounds WILL be pricey because they take forever for me. So if you want your character in a particular setting we can negotiate a price/setting where we're both comfortable.

(Here are some examples of my work.)
Illustration.jpg

Last edited:

solaris91

Hello, i would like to realize your commission. Here some example of my arts about reference sheet (customizable for clients), who cost about 40$. Don't be afraid to ask for more information:
1618347801.solaris91_belladonna.jpg

1628717325.solaris91_fiordaliso_profile.jpg

1619793872.solaris91_beatrice_profilo_2.jpg

VileKeyKeeper

Hello, I'd love to work on your commission!
I have a standart reference sheet layout for $90, but I can also go for a custom one. If we're talking 2 fullbodies with a headshot, that would be around $120
Here are some of my SFW reference examples, for NSFW examples please check out my NSFW account: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/spicykeykeeper
1663437804.vilekeykeeper_129.jpg
1662573872.vilekeykeeper_124.jpg
1662756222.vilekeykeeper_125.jpg

Thank you for your time!

Kit-Ryu

Just a mutt
I may not have many snakes in my gallery but I LOVE them and have been a proud snake parent so I will always do a good noodle justice when drawing one. <3 DM me for pricing if interested.

1662752398.kit-ryu_ezterrweb.png
1657144029.kit-ryu_alpineheart.png

1473650469.kit-ryu_stalkerapplesbananas.png
1470011946.kit-ryu_skagref.png

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Hi! I can draw refs of a variety of species in a variety of body types/genders and can get you SFW/NSFW alts pretty inexpensively and within a month. Here's my sheet, samples, and a link to my gallery to see some NSFW content.

1652716179.doodlebunny_doodles_commissions_2022.jpg

(Ref sheets with NSFW mods are come are around $75)

1659291520.doodlebunny_claude_ref_sfw.jpg

1639435031.doodlebunny_glamor_glyren.jpg

1611419932.doodlebunny_whipped_cream.jpg

1659992865.doodlebunny_rayquaza_-_lord_of_the_skies.jpg

FA GALLERY

DM me here if interested.

FabledFerns

Hello! Ref sheets are my fav to do, and I have a soft spot for chubby characters :') So I would be happy to do this commission! I unfortunately haven't made any NSFW refs before, but I would be happy to give it a shot :)

You can find an example on my commission card, and a few more on my commission site
commission sheet 2021-min copy.jpg

Thank you for considering me! <3

VIERRYN

Hello! I have this price list for a reference sheet:
150$ two sides of character
and additional
+30$ headshot
+50$ half body

For NSFW version it will be +50$ to price
Rendering will be like on this art, background and decor are for your character's features
I work without deadlines just because real life problems (it usually takes about month-three months), but I send process and always get in touch!

Payment only wia BOOSTY (you use your PayPal account on this service) <З
1617108650.vierryn_img_20210330_154655_013.jpg

Attachments

• 1617108650.vierryn_img_20210330_154655_013.jpg
    1617108650.vierryn_img_20210330_154655_013.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 9

silvereyes0114

Hello! I'm rather new to the community and I'm looking to hire someone to make a character reference sheet for my lady lamia. I would be looking for 2-3 body poses as well as a headshot. I'd love to go over some ideas with you if possible and I'm happy to provide as many details / pictures to make it as easy for you as I can.

For a quick summary, my snake has a retractable cobra hood and a full tail (no legs). She's a little on the chubby side with a bit of a belly. One of the poses should be a front shot and feature her flared hood as well as her penis. The second pose should be with both the hood and penis retracted. The headshot would give a better view of her hood flared out, as well as her piercings, makeup, fangs, and tongue.

As for timeline, 1-2 months would be ideal. Hope to hear from ya soon!
Hi here is a link of my commission sheet on Twitter, feel free to write me to DM

Attachments

• 20221008_163016.jpg
    20221008_163016.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20221008_163014.jpg
    20221008_163014.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 8