• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

502 Bad Gateway error

Veirge

These 502 and 500 errors seemed to begin shortly around the time of the password change thing on some accounts. Could there be a connection?

Jakal

They are popping up everywhere for me! I try to check my page they pop up, I try browse they pop up, they are always flippin poppin up!

D: I just wanna submit two pictures...

And every time it gives me a 502 error. I've tried more than 10 times now with no results -_-; I hope this gets fixed...

Make that 11 times :|

davuu

kuronekotenshi said:
D: I just wanna submit two pictures...

And every time it gives me a 502 error. I've tried more than 10 times now with no results -_-; I hope this gets fixed...

Make that 11 times :|

im glad other peoples been having similar probs as ive been thinking its a problem with my computer:/ for the past couple of weeks now everytime I come to the site I get that it is in administrative mode all the time and its really bugging me and is why I havent uploaded any new pics for ages as I cant get onto the site >_<
today I logged in and thought it was working, was like wheeee^^ and went to finally submit a picture only to go through the whole process, get to the end press finalaise and get told its in adminatrative mode again. *sighs*
im actually on the verge of plain giving up as this has been going on and off now for the past few weeks and I cant do anything, I cant browse, I cant submit, and the search option has been disabled for me since I joined:/ notsure if this is across the board?

STrRedWolf

Lazy-ass Drygerskunk
I tried posting a commission last night, and it didn't post right after 20 tries.

Tried posting this morning, and it went right through.

It's definitely load related.

Just wanted to say that it's 11:45 pm mountain time here, and I CANNOT post a journal entry for the life of me. I'm getting tons of Bad Gateway messages. Rather frustrating.

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/307435/

Yes, we are aware of the errors. Sadly, thou it does sound a bit silly - FA's running out of resources during peak times.

SilvaNoir

I can look at other people's art and comment on it, I can post journals.

But I CAN'T UPLOAD ANY ART. I get 502 errors. No matter what time of day it is or how many times I try it. :cry:

Hex

SilvaNoir said:
I can look at other people's art and comment on it, I can post journals.

But I CAN'T UPLOAD ANY ART. I get 502 errors. No matter what time of day it is or how many times I try it. :cry:

Me too. It's unbelievably frustrating. I've gone through three bashed keyboards already...

grizzlelvr

I get 500, 502, XML and page cannot be displayed errors when I am trying to access the site, answer messages, visit other people's pages, or when submitting. Getting extremely annoyed.....