• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

>.>...

Bloodshot_Eyes

Name: Cody
Sex: Male
Species: Horned Lizard
Height: 5'8" (not counting spikes)
Weight: 154lbs (I'm not calculating the weight of the tail or scales...)

Appearance:
- Hair and fur: N/A
- Markings: Like this...
- Eye color: Brown
- Other features: Nothin' too spectacular...
Behavior and Personality: Like me...
Skills: Plays bass, guitar, drawing...
Weaknesses: talking to new people, running long distances uphill...

Likes: food, good music at loud volumes, videogames, sleeping,
Dislikes: Most music today, children, elitists, hypocrisy (lolwat), mornings, pplz hoo spel liek dis...

History: tl:dr

Clothing/Personal Style: T-shirt, buttondown with the sleeves rolled up, jeans, spiked leather bracelets, wallet chain, combat boots...
Picture: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/3690513/

Goal: ...to get through life alive...
Profession: N/A
Personal quote: You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't... so don't, it'll save time and energy...
Theme song: Love Me Like a Reptile - Motorhead :lol:
But seriously probably Ending Credits - Opeth
Birthdate: 12-24-1991
Star sign: Capricorn, I believe...

Favorite food: Steak, pizza, ice cream, you know the fattening stuff... :p
Favorite drink: Dr Pepper
Favorite location: my bed
Favorite weather: overcast...
Favorite color: black... is not a color, so red...

Least liked food: eggs
Least liked drink: I dunno...
Least liked location: I didn't like being in the closet... Come on that's funny... :(
Least liked weather: Sunny

Favorite person: Lives in BC Canada...
Least liked person: Second youngest brother...
Friends: like 5-10ish I think...
Relations: N/A?
Enemies: See "Least liked person"
Significant other: N/A
Orientation: Bi

Last edited:

makmakmob

If this is a character people are meant to like (not in a buddy buddy way, but appreciate as a good character) you ought to tone down the whole depression/cynicism thing, it looks like you're trying too hard to illustrate your dissatisfaction with life through him. Only very few of those kinds of features, and people will get the idea. Real people are a hotch potch of contradictions, why not throw a few in there to spice him up?

Bloodshot_Eyes

If this is a character people are meant to like (not in a buddy buddy way, but appreciate as a good character) you ought to tone down the whole depression/cynicism thing, it looks like you're trying too hard to illustrate your dissatisfaction with life through him. Only very few of those kinds of features, and people will get the idea. Real people are a hotch potch of contradictions, why not throw a few in there to spice him up?
Fine, I'll work on it... >.>