• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
*Closed*

Price Range:
$100-$600

Artist Style/Ability: Looking for someone who draws in an Anime/Manga style, who is capable of drawing; Humans, Anthros (Fox/Dragon), Kemonomimis (Humans with animal ears/tails), Armor, and maybe even weapons. Needs to also be good with backgrounds, which will be something either be an outdoor christmasy scene, or indoor fireplace theme.

Detail: I won't go into a lot of detail just yet, but the artist of choice may need to be accepting of multiple payments from a few different people, if not willing to work out a payment plan. If not, I'm sure something could be worked out. Most characters do have references that can be used, while a couple have visual art pieces of their character. There may be minor details needed to be changed to a couple characters.
Though we'd like it for Xmas, we wouldn't mind waiting past it, since it is a big request.

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

24318439@400-1501426460.jpg
24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
tgs_episodio_1_pag_20_eng_fine_by_laponto-dbrikbq.jpg
church_by_laponto-dbor19d.jpg

1493888524.solaris91_furinfo.jpg

pimpartist

Hello! I am interested in doing your commission! I am specialized in historical/military commissions and below are some examples of what I can do with regards to clothes, anthros, humans etc :
cover final 2.jpg
hsw.jpg
razvan-petrea-german-shepherd-final-1.jpg
anna 1.jpg

My price will be 70$ each character so 490$ total, no extra charge for the background. Also I'm alright with whatever complexity you want in the picture, be it with the background or characters.

To see more of my art you can check out my FA: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or my AS: www.artstation.com: Razvan Petrea .
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at:
thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

Katook

Howdy! I'm a pro at fitting a bunch of folks into a canvas. One of my completed commisssions I believe will showcase this well ;3
12915285_831752383623657_o_by_fluffpuffgerbil-d9xyzj1.jpg

Now this was from 2015 and my anatomy has improved substantially, but just to show you a multi character illustration, I hope this suffices! I am very interested in working with you, and I don't apply to just anything, I like to pick my potential clients based off my interest in their subject matter and willingness to give them the best quality work I can without breaking their bank.
The above commission was approx $240, and has more characters than what you're asking, but I would be more than willing to work with you for $175. :) shoot me a DM or email me at cbkcreativeworks@gmail.com for more sample art, or check out my furaffinity Katook.

M

MechaMerc

Hi, I'd be happy to work on your groups scene.
I'm able to paint toon, anime, anthro/furry and human characters in a homogeneous render style (avoiding the who framed Roger Rabbit juxtaposition).
Budget can be discussed and payment can either be paid on in installments from a single invoice or invoiced out to multiple payees.

cover_image_by_mechamerc-db9b4o8.png

dipindu

Dibudipindu
Heya!

I'd be happy to help out if you're still looking for someone.

For a piece like that the price would range up to around 175$, though it might change depending on the complexity of the background and characters. I do charge small fees for edits too depending how big they are but the first two are free of charge!

I've also worked with multiple people before in a project so I can work something out for payment if anything :>

I have a variety of pieces in my gallery ( some are NSFW though so fair warning ) :
Artwork Gallery for Dipindu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Here's are a few you'll find (couple snippets):
1507668739.dipindu_ocit2.png

b8fb188ad52b300ab51b5ece2d113ce3.jpg
c13aec5cacea739a61071a47a33df033.png
aaaa_orig.png

Feel free to contact me through any of the following if you're interested:
- PMs here
- My FA
- My email (ursachum@gmail.com)

Thank you for your time!

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
I want to thank all you wonderful artists for taking interest in our project~ We've found an artist of our liking, so the project is closed for now. I didn't get back with most of you, not because I wasn't interested in hiring, but because I had to discuss everything with my group first, and didn't want to get anyone hopes up. I may look into some of you in the future for personal pieces~