• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

+/-$800 A Dawning Realization of Deep Trouble

Ash Sukea

High functioning everything...most days.
Artist found. Commission closed.

Full color with complex background.
All characters wearing modern day clothing.

In this anthropomorphic scene four late teenaged-early twenty something african lions (three actually, the viewer is the fourth) are roughing up a water buffalo calf. The lions are decently muscled and about 5'6-5'8". The calf is scrawny and 3'7-4'1".
One lion(and feel free to make the lions a mix of male or female) has the calf held up by his shirt collar and is about to punch him again only he's just become aware he should reconsider this.
2nd lion has an appeasing grin on their face as they gather up the calfs scattered belongings.
3rd lion is just standing there limp and unresponsive with fear and is starting to blubber as they wet themselves.
Surrounding them are thousands upon thousands of very well muscled, very angry water buffalo about 7'-7'6" tall.
The viewer should get the impression they are completely surrounded by a very large herd.

Last edited:

Botticella89

Hides Between Pigment and Pixels
Now this sounds very interesting!

Hey, I may be able to help you out. Here's my price sheet and if you need any more references, I'd ask you to see my furaffinity page and my tumblr page. And any more information on commissions click here.
new_commission_spreadsheet_by_botticella89-da5d3fa.png

ShortConcepts

Rikkoshaye

Hiya! I'm interested in this piece. Would you feel alright omitting the "wetting himself" part at all? If so I definitely want to apply. :3 (And if that's a deal breaker I understand.)

I have a couple of styles that this would look nice in. My elaborate painterly style is my most detailed at $600, and would look like this:
www.furaffinity.net: Hitman by Rikkoshaye
www.furaffinity.net: "Choose your weapon." by Rikkoshaye

Sketch style would also be nice at $300, and looks like this:
www.furaffinity.net: Jaspy by Rikkoshaye
www.furaffinity.net: Dark Souls by Rikkoshaye

If you want to see everything I offer, check out this submission here: www.furaffinity.net: Rikkoshaye's Commission Prices! by Rikkoshaye

Good luck with finding the perfect artist and thanks for the consideration. ^-^

Reiner55

Ash Sukea

Glad to see these offers. Normally I'd decide on Wednesday but with AC going on, to be fair to them...Sat/Sun?

Ash Sukea

Okay I've chosen one of you and if I get a successful reply back this commission will be closed.

Ash Sukea

Hiya! I'm interested in this piece. Would you feel alright omitting the "wetting himself" part at all? If so I definitely want to apply. :3 (And if that's a deal breaker I understand.)

While I am replying for the sake of replying--and no it was not a deal breaker--the wetting himself was to show how scared he was and was not meant as some fetishistic focus of the image. So, leave it, omit it, eh whatever.