• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($5+) 9.99$ to spare, looking to get a 'sona going. Maybe a moth?

FunniValentine

Valentine
Hey all, Valentine here. I know $9.99 is almost insulting of a price to put up, but it's what I've got, sorry about that.
But yeah! I was looking to get something, maybe a headshot to start? I was thinking about maybe a femme moth.
Some ideas that I have off the top of my head
  • I love the fluffy necks. Like dis
  • I'm red green colorblind, so I love colors like pastel blues, yellows and pinks. Monochrome works great, too.
  • big antennae with an accent circle would be cool.
  • Solid color eyes, could be a darker shade?
  • A fluffy but natural head shape like the picture I referenced about neck fluff would be awesome.
  • I'd like it to be cute, but not overly loud. Maybe a white head with an accent design on it?
these are just some spitballs, like I said I know it's not much, but I'd like to actually try my hand in getting a sona made.

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Last edited:

Origamii

Attachments

• 20210131_142255.jpg
    20210131_142255.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 7

Fairythearthog

I absolutely love bugs. I actually have a moth character that is fluffy too. I'll leave a pic of her below to give you an idea on what I can do. My ko-fi info is here, and if you need any cute pics of them I would love to do it.

Attachments

• 1529632790.fairythearthog_scan0005.jpg
    1529632790.fairythearthog_scan0005.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 9