• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A 3D furry character creator?

brisma

Hey !

I was wondering if people would be somewhat interested in one of those dressup type softwares where you can make your own designs, but in 3D. Looked up what Play Store had to offer and it seems that furry apps are like 85% of the time dressup games (but in 2d and honestly some were sort of rough). I'm sure a 3D furry design creator like this has been done tens of times before but I could't find any of them at least on Google Play.

I think I'd be able to get something solid together in about a month and 1 week if I work with a few pals. Just wanna know if there's any interest in this, wouldn't wanna spend all that time on stuff you'd never use. Opinions? What features would make you download it?

Ps. Not super sure if this is the right place for a post about this. I mean this isn't a discussion on PC/console games, technically, but throw me some options if I'm not doing this quite right haha :'D

Judge Spear

If you're serious about it, do it as a learning experience. Something like that seems wildly difficult so you'd have to pick up on something during that process.

I'm not really interested in the idea myself though since tastes in character traits wildly differ.

Last edited:

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
In case you're looking for inspiration, Hero Forge, a website for creating 3D miniatures (primarily intended for table-top roleplaying games) has several options for anthro characters.

brisma

Thanks for the replies! I had no idea Hero Forge existed. I'll totally take some inspiration (and use this next time I play d&d) !!

Just wanna know if there's any interest in this, wouldn't wanna spend all that time on stuff you'd never use. Opinions? What features would make you download it?

What would make me download it, you ask?..... Well, *clears throat*

-I get to choose from a variety of different anthropomorphic characters such as foxes, wolves, other candids, bunnies, cats, raccoons, and a variety of Pokemon characters like Pikachu, all of the Eeveelutions especially Sylveon and Flareon UwU, Braxien, Meowstic, etc....
-I get to choose from a variety of different hairstyles in whatever color I want, personally I'm quite a sucka for long flippy hair and pigtails, but that's just my taste
-I get to choose from a variety of different cute af articles of clothing including hoodies, sweatshirts, sweaters, sailor collared schoolgirl sweaters, dresses and skirts, ballcaps, bows, beanies, and headbands in whatever colors and shades I want, because I like variety and no limitations :3
-I also get the option to animate them and have them do cute things like clap and cheer enthusiastically, just because....UwU

So yeah, that's all the little goodies that would have me sold on this pretty groovy idea

Khafra

Heave away, haul away
1275937249093s.jpg