• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

A book to recommend

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Er Ist Wieder Da

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
Mastery by Robert Greene. It's about choosing the right career path and more, which I think could be very useful at your age and it's very easy to understand.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Storok

670 blp
I have "Er ist Wider da" It's german But free shipping :)
if u want it ask for it

34pokemon

Dumpster Trash
This is where it ends by marike nijkamp is absolutely amazing and can definitely interesting, I read it in one sitting!

Cannabiskitty

To Kill the Child; to Set the Adult Free
Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson is pretty exciting and it's about a pizza delivery guy who works for the mafia and flies a hoverboard down the interstate and carries a katana.

Elf-cat

I judge a book by it's cover, & I'm 75% correct!
Quantum Effect: Homano the warrior it's available by Kindle app
It's got demons, explosions and a huge powerful huge glowing crystal in it that shoots lightning when get too close.
It's a nice quick read for those who are not too much into reading.
51Br9gvI%2BhL._SX389_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

amamediaq

aka Amaroq
Dunno if it's suitable for the average teenager - I enjoyed reaging it, tho.

"Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid" by Douglas R. Hofstadter. Heavy stuff but cruely interesting.

Can also recommend everything from Stephen King and/or Karin Slaughter. Those are partly pretty brutal thrillers, so maybe not so teenager-ish but great books anyway! If you're into that kind of stuff.

Er Ist Wieder Da
Pretty good book, seriously. Read it a few weeks ago. Is there an english version to that book?

Any book by Mitch Albom, the Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini, and 1984. I had fun reading those.

hibou-wu

Discworld series by Terry Pratchett is my favorite! He also has some YA novels.

The Guardians of Ga'Hoole is another really great series! It was a long time ago when I read that one though, back when I was a teenager!