• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Teeth?

• Total voters

CB Pepo

A Spooky Cat
Not new to the fandom. However, not the best at interacting, other than through artwork. Thought I'd give the forums a try.

A cat in my upper 20s. Enjoy horror, vulture culture, and macabre things.

RafflesHolmes

Got a favorite movie of the genre?

Slashers: I rather enjoy Nightmare on Elm Street Part 3: Dream Warriors.

Found Footage: Blair Witch (1999)

Favorite Supernatural Horror Movie: Pet Sematary (1989)

Favorite Horror Movie Killers: Freddy Krueger, Chucky, Pennywise, Leprechaun (From the Horror series of the same name.),

Favorite Horror Action: Army of Darkness

Favorite Horror Novel: Insomnia by Stephen King

Favorite Horror Movie Anthology: Creepshow 1

Favorite Horror TV Show Anthology: Tales from the Darkside.

The list goes on.

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
I'm the only vote for hyperdontia? Dang.

I prefer horror short stories to movies, myself, and I generally favor psychological horror. Just wish I could find more of it.

LadySajani

Welcome! Have a cookie!

What's with the teeth questions? :)

CB Pepo

A Spooky Cat
Slashers: I rather enjoy Nightmare on Elm Street Part 3: Dream Warriors.

Found Footage: Blair Witch (1999)

Favorite Supernatural Horror Movie: Pet Sematary (1989)

Favorite Horror Movie Killers: Freddy Krueger, Chucky, Pennywise, Leprechaun (From the Horror series of the same name.),

Favorite Horror Action: Army of Darkness

Favorite Horror Novel: Insomnia by Stephen King

Favorite Horror Movie Anthology: Creepshow 1

Favorite Horror TV Show Anthology: Tales from the Darkside.

The list goes on.
That's quite a bit. Hehe
I don't think I have any real favorites. Every time I think of a few, I think of many more that I like just as much.
As far as Pennywise, do prefer the older one, or the newer one?

CB Pepo

A Spooky Cat
I'm the only vote for hyperdontia? Dang.

I prefer horror short stories to movies, myself, and I generally favor psychological horror. Just wish I could find more of it.
Good. Hyperdontia is best choice.
Short stories are enjoyable. I never have time to sit and read, so I tend to get my stories in the form of horror podcasts, like the No Sleep Podcast.

RafflesHolmes

That's quite a bit. Hehe
I don't think I have any real favorites. Every time I think of a few, I think of many more that I like just as much.
As far as Pennywise, do prefer the older one, or the newer one?

Older, Tim Curry gives more personality to Pennywise and even though the miniseries had issues. Tim seemed like he had fun playing as Pennywise and getting lost in the role.

Bill Skarsgård doesn't seem like he is enjoying the role or really acting at all really. Even in Castle Rock he doesn't give me a "I enjoy my job feel." It's more along the lines of "Well, I'm good at it so I went down this path." type of feel from him.

So I never enjoyed his role.

I think a horror movie villain should be someone with a personality. So the horror actor should be someone who enjoys the role.

Robert Englund, always enjoyed playing Freddy Kruger and that showed in his dialogue and how he moved. So that made Freddy standout more as a villain.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
*Shrug* I like teeth.
Teeth I got!

Horror films? Have you ever seen the original b/w version of "The Haunting"? It is really cool and scared me worse than the remake.

CB Pepo

A Spooky Cat
Teeth I got!

Horror films? Have you ever seen the original b/w version of "The Haunting"? It is really cool and scared me worse than the remake.
Sadly, I have not seen the original. Though I do want to. I hear a lot how great it is, especially compared to that silly remake. There are many black and whites that I wish to fall back on, including the silent move Nosferatu (1922).

CB Pepo

A Spooky Cat
Older, Tim Curry gives more personality to Pennywise and even though the miniseries had issues. Tim seemed like he had fun playing as Pennywise and getting lost in the role.

Bill Skarsgård doesn't seem like he is enjoying the role or really acting at all really. Even in Castle Rock he doesn't give me a "I enjoy my job feel." It's more along the lines of "Well, I'm good at it so I went down this path." type of feel from him.

So I never enjoyed his role.

I think a horror movie villain should be someone with a personality. So the horror actor should be someone who enjoys the role.

Robert Englund, always enjoyed playing Freddy Kruger and that showed in his dialogue and how he moved. So that made Freddy standout more as a villain.
That's a pretty good point. I definitely don't think Bill was able to match Tim's enthusiasm. Then again, it's Tim Curry, he's generally a huge joy on set. Even so, I still found the new IT more enjoyable. It actually managed to creep me out for one. I enjoyed the style better, even for Pennywise......at least for part 1 that is. Not wanting to spoil anyone who happens to read, but I'll just say I found new Pennywise in part 2 to be silly...and not even a fun silly like Tim Curry. I still enjoyed part 2, it had some great visuals, but yeah, when it was just Pennywise, there were several moments where he fell flat to me.

D

Deleted member 82554

Heathen! Only tartar sauce may touch my crispy goodness!

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Ah so you're a weirdo... you fit in perfectly then! Welcome.

I like some horror, but on the really abstract side of things like lovecraft as a common example.

CB Pepo

A Spooky Cat
Ah so you're a weirdo... you fit in perfectly then! Welcome.

I like some horror, but on the really abstract side of things like lovecraft as a common example.
Goodie. Was hopin my weird would fit in with other folk's weird.

Not new to the fandom. However, not the best at interacting, other than through artwork. Thought I'd give the forums a try.

A cat in my upper 20s. Enjoy horror, vulture culture, and macabre things.
Hiya! Welcome to FAF! You said you liked macabre stuff? I uh... Have this strange obsession with death. (Lol, probably not the best way to introduce myself...)